• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chrsnel

Mar 1, 2019
    North east md
    Hello all I've been lurking for to long so I decided to join. I have always found the info I've needed here im not a big hunter but I love to get out and shoot some targets. My oldest son is ten and I'm starting him on a passed down 22 this summer. Thanks

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• 3A1A0269-E5C4-4496-A7D3-390E01460537.jpeg
      3A1A0269-E5C4-4496-A7D3-390E01460537.jpeg
      30.4 KB · Views: 128

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    Hello from East of Northeast. My son and I shoot our 22's at Elk Neck range. I grew up in North East, my parents still live there. Enjoy the forum.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Hello all I've been lurking for to long so I decided to join. I have always found the info I've needed here im not a big hunter but I love to get out and shoot some targets. My oldest son is ten and I'm starting him on a passed down 22 this summer. Thanks

Welcome from Cecil County. You might want to let your son try the Mason Dixon Junior Air Rifle Club we meet Tuesday evenings from 7 to 9, except if schools are closed that day, at the Rising Sun American Legion bingo hall. We shoot three position air rifle and are a CMP affiliated club sponsored by the American Legion.

Chrsnel

Mar 1, 2019
    North east md
    Welcome from Cecil County. You might want to let your son try the Mason Dixon Junior Air Rifle Club we meet Tuesday evenings from 7 to 9, except if schools are closed that day, at the Rising Sun American Legion bingo hall. We shoot three position air rifle and are a CMP affiliated club sponsored by the American Legion.

That's cool I'll have to try it I shoot at a friend's near perryville I weld up metal swinging targets there not pretty but the work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom