• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    Welcome Taylor! Thank you for dragging your Dad to Annapolis...it was great being in the room when you testified. You were awesome, and Dad was pretty good too. You prepared him well :D

taylord97

Feb 28, 2019
    Cecil county
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! I haven’t been able to get on much within the past day and a half due to work and school. I look forward to checking in periodically!

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Speaking as Dad, I highlighted it in bold. :D

You should have gone for the second and introduced her everywhere from now on as Lord of the Tays.

Either way welcome Taylor and thank you for standing up for our rights in Annapolis!

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    You should have gone for the second and introduced her everywhere from now on as Lord of the Tays.

Either way welcome Taylor and thank you for standing up for our rights in Annapolis!

Yea but dad don’t have a sense of humor:D

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Welcome to MDS Taylor! It was a honor listening to you speak in Annapolis the other evening. It's refreshing to know that the future of our country will be defended by the next generation of energetic and informed Patriots like you.

And just so you know, being a shameless copy cat I borrowed on the idea conceived by Art3 and bought you a raffle ticket for clandestine's SOTAR class: https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5499769&postcount=62 I've attended his classes twice and they worth every minute of your time. If however my ticket gets pulled and you for whatever reason can't or don't want to attend, Chad already posted that the tickets can be given to others, so please feel free to use it for yourself or to re-gift it to someone else.

Thanks again for your willingness to invest an entire day of your time, and to join us in the Maryland Senate Judiciary Committee. Your voice will be magnified far more than any one of the rest of us, alone.

taylord97

Feb 28, 2019
    Cecil county

Haha I told him that I will now be Lords of Tays. Sounds a lot better than Taylor :rofl: and thank you for the welcome!

taylord97

Feb 28, 2019
    Cecil county
    Welcome to MDS Taylor! It was a honor listening to you speak in Annapolis the other evening. It's refreshing to know that the future of our country will be defended by the next generation of energetic and informed Patriots like you.

And just so you know, being a shameless copy cat I borrowed on the idea conceived by Art3 and bought you a raffle ticket for clandestine's SOTAR class: https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5499769&postcount=62 I've attended his classes twice and they worth every minute of your time. If however my ticket gets pulled and you for whatever reason can't or don't want to attend, Chad already posted that the tickets can be given to others, so please feel free to use it for yourself or to re-gift it to someone else.

Thanks again for your willingness to invest an entire day of your time, and to join us in the Maryland Senate Judiciary Committee. Your voice will be magnified far more than any one of the rest of us, alone.

Thank you again for the entry! I really appreciate it! And it was great being able to go to Annapolis and fight for our rights. It was such an experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom