• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigstorm87

Jan 22, 2013
    Hey y'all! I'm trying to find a good FFL in Southern Maryland to transfer an AR lower. I'm totally new to the process, and I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    Cromwell's Firearms is my go to FFL. Usually has Anderson and Spikes Tactical in stock. Last time I checked transfers were $50 which is pretty normal for the area so factor that in before buying online to save a couple bucks.

Bigstorm87

Jan 22, 2013
    Cromwell's Firearms is my go to FFL. Usually has Anderson and Spikes Tactical in stock. Last time I checked transfers were $50 which is pretty normal for the area so factor that in before buying online to save a couple bucks.

Thank you! $50 seems pretty reasonable compared to some places I've seen. And a Spikes lowers is what I was looking at. I'll get in touch with them and see what they have.

beretta_maven

Free Thinking Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    SoMD
    If you are in Charles County, All Pawn in White Plains has the best transfer fees in the state, and they are also very pleasant to deal with. I've done multiple transfers through them.

Leper Messiah

Aug 18, 2014
    I used all pawn until I met cliff at dps....he does all transfers electronically. No paperwork...no ********! Go see him..you won't be disappointed

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    You already mentioned Gary in post #8, so I'll do it again for you :

Also , give considerations to the great service and low fees at GLR Enterprises , 240 298-2878 . Conviently located 5 minutes from Gym Ratz . Owner is great guy, and major supporter of MSI . Also hunting & fishing stuff .
    If you're visiting Gym Ratz on a weekend , make it a twofer , and visit GLR also .

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    You already mentioned Gary in post #8, so I'll do it again for you :

Also , give considerations to the great service and low fees at GLR Enterprises , 240 298-2878 . Conviently located 5 minutes from Gym Ratz . Owner is great guy, and major supporter of MSI . Also hunting & fishing stuff .
    If you're visiting Gym Ratz on a weekend , make it a twofer , and visit GLR also .

oops

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom