• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDsteve410

Feb 16, 2018
    Howard County
    Rescued my latest purchase from State imposed 8 day purgatory today. Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 9mm with crimson laser trace. Huge thanks to the guys at 2A Sales will absolutely be back for future purchases ! Can't wait to run a few rounds down range !

Attachments

• 20180412_134359.jpg
      20180412_134359.jpg
      102.1 KB · Views: 671

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Nice Steve, let’s see some targets when you get her out. My laser is about a foot low at 10 yards but i only use the flashlight anyway so i have no intention of fixing it

MDsteve410

Feb 16, 2018
    Howard County
    Nice Steve, let’s see some targets when you get her out. My laser is about a foot low at 10 yards but i only use the flashlight anyway so i have no intention of fixing it

Shot it for the first time today, ran 100 rds of 115 grain Fiocchi FMJ through the gun without any issues or malfunctions (FTF, FTL, etc.). This is my first compact / sub compact 9mm so was a bit surprised at how snappy the gun is to shoot so it took a magazine or 2 to get used to it. The laser sight seems to be low left by about 8" to 10". Was in a hurry so didn't have time to mess with adjusting it.

SwerveAM

Jun 26, 2011
    Rescued my latest purchase from State imposed 8 day purgatory today. Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 9mm with crimson laser trace. Huge thanks to the guys at 2A Sales will absolutely be back for future purchases ! Can't wait to run a few rounds down range !

Congratulations! I’m rescuing two myself today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom