• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Kinda skipped through the videos a bit, but it seems like they moved the spring down to that bulky mass in front of trigger guard? Should be interesting to see how well the springs hold up given the short recoil.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    It seems to me that the rail on this gun is there as an afterthought that really doesn't serve much real purpose. You wouldn't be able to comfortably reach the on/off of any flashlight or laser on the market because the rail is so low. The laser/light would also hang way down and cause a significant chance of catching on clothing, holsters or anything else the gun comes in contact with.

Also...I hope the make custom holsters for this because you are SOL otherwise.

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    My LGS (Cromwells) in St Mary's has a listing on their website. Basically a view into their distributor database. Obviously subject to change. If I remember correctly it is shipping with 3 mags not 2 listed below.

Search URL
    http://www.cromwellsfirearms.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=hudson

HUDSON HUD001 H9 9MM 4.28 2-15RD $1101.12
    HUDSON HUD002 H9 9MM 4.28 2-10RD $1101.12

Mags
    HUDSON HUD103 MAG 9MM 10RD $31.38
    HUDSON HUD101 MAG 9MM 15RD $31.38
    HUDSON HUD102 MAG 9MM 17RD $35.92

Safety Kit
    HUDSON HUD100 THUMB SAFETY KIT $41.40

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    I'm interested, even at $1100, quality and innovation can be expensive. But, I learned a long time ago not to buy gen 1 anything. Sig and Remington beat that into me pretty good. I'll have to wait to they've been around a while and reviewed before I jump on any band wagons.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    I'm interested, even at $1100, quality and innovation can be expensive. But, I learned a long time ago not to buy gen 1 anything. Sig and Remington beat that into me pretty good. I'll have to wait to they've been around a while and reviewed before I jump on any band wagons.

A buddy of mine who was big into the newest technology back in the early 2000s when there were a lot of big-promise products that hit the market very buggy always said "The pioneers are the ones with the arrows in their backs." I've stuck with that advice on anything "new" and it's never proven wrong. Like you said, wait around a bit and then dive in.

54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    Never could get excited about striker guns because of the bad triggers. Not really needed when you have M1911, Browning Hi-Power, CZ 75, plus Tokarevs. Are striker pistols just for people afraid of carrying condition 1?

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Never could get excited about striker guns because of the bad triggers. Not really needed when you have M1911, Browning Hi-Power, CZ 75, plus Tokarevs. Are striker pistols just for people afraid of carrying condition 1?

Nope, Striker fired pistols have been around since before all of the guns you mention for starters. My understanding is that striker fired weapons were created to do away with the issue of a hammer catching on clothing while giving users greater capacity and ease of use than a DAO revolver.

The Savage 1907, for example, is striker fired even though there is an extension of the striker that looks like a hammer to facilitate cocking by hand since it is SAO.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Funny, but I have yet to see any of these hot shit shooter reviews with this gun show an actual target after they run these many round shooting drills.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Jeremy can go eat a dick.

Saint Browning is not amused with his heretical commentary.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Funny, but I have yet to see any of these hot shit shooter reviews with this gun show an actual target after they run these many round shooting drills.

It would be nice to see a target. Most of the YouTube reviews are all from 8-10 months ago and none of them mention a thing about accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom