• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LoveToShoot

Jun 4, 2015
    Bel Air, Md
    I wonder if it will be a full-blown investigation or will they scale it back a little? The only real question should be if what they did was a mistake or they did it on porpoise.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    My 16 yr old niece fishes and told me yesterday all the guys on the boat failed the polygraph. He caught the fish before the tournament started and towed it behind the boat. He got the award money and will not return it. Tournament officials want to split the money up to others who won prizes. Her dad was something like 40lbs short of a $8,000.00 I think she said. ?
    Hearsay at this point, I haven't seen it in the news.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    It's 2017, with all that money involved and the (affordable) technology we have, it's probably time to think about using video recorder or two per boat that starts blinking red once the boats leave the slip until they come back.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    It's 2017, with all that money involved and the (affordable) technology we have, it's probably time to think about using video recorder or two per boat that starts blinking red once the boats leave the slip until they come back.

You would think that with the money at stake the competitors would insist on sealed cameras on every boat.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    [YT]R-8Zwp2ZjDs[/YT]

Not everyone is about an interview/camera shoved in your face, the demeanor and body language during questions is curious after the fact.

"About how long?" "I have no idea."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom