• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    I shoot at TMGN a lot during the week after work. It's an easy in and out without all the crowds, and it's a good way to keep my sanity after driving up 270.

Saturday mornings? Not so much, but the RSO's do a good job of keeping things safe.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Went in today and saw they sell Black Rifle Coffee. Unfortunately I couldn't see the roast date. Anyone buy the coffee and can tell me how old it is?

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Went in today and saw they sell Black Rifle Coffee. Unfortunately I couldn't see the roast date. Anyone buy the coffee and can tell me how old it is?

I'd say you're probably OK. If demand/supply is any indication, it doesn't seem to sit on the shelf for very long.

JG447688

May 24, 2018
    TMGN is a wonderful range. They are safe without being range nazis, have a great annual membership program, and all sorts of fun guns(including full auto and suppressed!) to try. Their staff has been nothing but professional in the multiple times I have visited. Give em a try!

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I'd say you're probably OK. If demand/supply is any indication, it doesn't seem to sit on the shelf for very long.
    Thanks. It might be my go to place for coffee. Paying shipping for BRCC is getting old but I like their beans.

I haven't been in there for a long time and the place looked good. Lots of toys to rent and buy. Staff was really helpful explaining the NFA process. I didn't go into the range however.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Thanks. It might be my go to place for coffee. Paying shipping for BRCC is getting old but I like their beans.

I haven't been in there for a long time and the place looked good. Lots of toys to rent and buy. Staff was really helpful explaining the NFA process. I didn't go into the range however.

Off-topic but, check-out Traeger Brothers Coffee (TBC) at Mom's organic market. Local roast out of VA. Outstanding beanage.

TMGN is OK. I can think of a lot worse places to go spend an hour. No complaints, really, other than being a little too pushy with the membership-thing but, the staff is great otherwise.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Must be a lot of Fed employees that shoot. One plus hour wait on a Friday at 2:30pm

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Must be a lot of Fed employees that shoot. One plus hour wait on a Friday at 2:30pm

Same thing at MSAR yesterday. An hour wait time when usually on weekdays I walk right in.

Clerk at counter suggested the shutdown is the culprit.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I drive by there quite a bit. The lot’s been full most times, sometimes a row parked in the middle, since right around Christmas. Lots of folks off, new toys to try out, gift certificates to use before they have to go back to work, busy, busy, busy. Good for them.

Kevnev

May 12, 2018
    This is one their busiest times of year. I go every week but refuse to go the week after Christmas due to the crowds.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Anyone have any helpful info on the USPSA matches there? I'm shooting Sunday for the first time there. (First time at TMGN for a match; I've shot a bunch of USPSA and IDPA elsewhere.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom