• danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    What does this mean?

e5a.png

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    Am I correct that the Senate version is the "better" of the two versions of this awful bill?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The inside word relayed through Speaker Busch’s Chief Aide is that the RED FLAG bill will be voted on, just up or down, no amendments, in the 8pm session of the House.

The two gun control mommas Jen Paulyshore and Frizzy Alice the lobbyist-writer of the bill, have been back and forth in an agitated way so we knew something was up.

We suspect Gun Grabber Queen Dumais was furious at having her Commie RED FLAG Manifesto blown out and had to be placated in some way to let it go forward. We have been hoping her hysteria would jam up the works but someone read the Riot Act to her.

Which just goes to show the true agenda of these gun grabbers. They're presented with a mildly tapered bill that still gives them everything they could ask for in a "red flag" bill and more and they still go around pouting in rage and grief like Ben and Jerry's just discontinued Cherry Garcia.

If anything good is ever said about 2018 and gun rights, it will be that at least it was the year liberals finally showed their hand that eventual confiscation really is the goal.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Which just goes to show the true agenda of these gun grabbers. They're presented with a mildly tapered bill that still gives them everything they could ask for in a "red flag" bill and more and they still go around pouting in rage and grief like Ben and Jerry's just discontinued Cherry Garcia.

If anything good is ever said about 2018 and gun rights, it will be that at least it was the year liberals finally showed their hand that eventual confiscation really is the goal.

ya but the scary part is how do you stop them in the future it seams they can do what ever they want to do

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Too early yet to take bets when and where the first barricade situation is?

I have Baltimore City, Jan 2019.

I'll also take the over on the eventual settlement on the LEO lotto of $6.6 million

I'll put $10 on Montgomery County, 10/2/18.

:rolleyes:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    What's concerning for me is that with this being an election year, it would seem the Dems have no fear at all. Lord help us next year.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    It appears the Maryland progressive movement is in direct competition with California to see who can become most liberal. Sad for both states conservatives.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    It’s a direct result of how dare we think we can push through hearing protection act and national reciprocity through the US Congress.

Gotta put us in our place.

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    So, is this the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end? I thought for sure that FSA2013 was the Beginning of the End, so I've obviously lost the time line.

All I do now is that the GA has completely lost any notion of the fact that they Work For Us! "Bastages", each and every one of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom