• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Hey folks, how much do you think I can get or trade for? I want a G19 or something else.

Gun is like new, shot less than 500 with the case and everything. It comes with the Glock metal night sights and like new.

TIA

holesonpaper

Mar 10, 2017
    Hazzard county
    Let me share my experience. In the 2013 craze I bought my G23 gen 4 for $699 (yes I overpaid). I put a Zev competition trigger in, enhanced slide release, 9mm conversion barrel, upgraded sights, case, front sight tool and several other goodies and was going to let it go with 8-10 mags (release to a PA FFL) - both .40 and 9mm. Probably have $1,300-1,400 in the pistol and I bet I only have ~200-300 rounds through it. I tried shopping it around and putting on consignment but most weren't interested and the one dealer who was, didn't think I'd get a third of what I invested into it. At the time I would have accepted $500 for all - but now, I'll just let it sit. .40 just isn't as popular as it once was and there's a glut of used G23's out there. Who knows, maybe there will be a resurgence in 10 years.

Good luck..

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Let me share my experience. In the 2013 craze I bought my G23 gen 4 for $699 (yes I overpaid). I put a Zev competition trigger in, enhanced slide release, 9mm conversion barrel, upgraded sights, case, front sight tool and several other goodies and was going to let it go with 8-10 mags (release to a PA FFL) - both .40 and 9mm. Probably have $1,300-1,400 in the pistol and I bet I only have ~200-300 rounds through it. I tried shopping it around and putting on consignment but most weren't interested and the one dealer who was, didn't think I'd get a third of what I invested into it. At the time I would have accepted $500 for all - but now, I'll just let it sit. .40 just isn't as popular as it once was and there's a glut of used G23's out there. Who knows, maybe there will be a resurgence in 10 years.

Good luck..

Oh man, I felt your pain by reading it. Without research, I was expecting $325-$350 and I will leave it there. I might just let it be my Safemate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom