• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cmoney

Nov 1, 2012
    On a serious note. How much you want to bet everyone who signs up goes on a watchlist and then no fly then officially branded a domestic terrorist.

Mr. Dwyer is an elected official, I joined his email list. I'd love to see them take some sort of legal action over that.:rolleyes:

Thanks to Rand Paul's filibuster they can't send a drone after us...:innocent0. The way our Second Amendment has been crapped on by so many maryland politicians here lately the "officially branded a domestic terrorist" should start with them and not us.

On a serious note. How much you want to bet everyone who signs up goes on a watchlist and then no fly then officially branded a domestic terrorist. The would be the fair and common sense approach to a non-governmental militia.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    On a serious note. How much you want to bet everyone who signs up goes on a watchlist and then no fly then officially branded a domestic terrorist. The would be the fair and common sense approach to a non-governmental militia.

Take off that Tin-Foil hat.

tailboardtech

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    upperco
    Take off that Tin-Foil hat.

13741990-E00F-4719-BE8B-E7691E09DFFB-6860-00000C3E83DA41B1.jpg

While I would like to join it I can't help but wandering. Even though I'm sure I'm on another watch list anywho

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD

If such a list exists I am probably on it :tinfoil:

mvnvltn

The Devils Advocate
    Feb 28, 2013
    Maryland
    Delegate Dwyers "Militia" email list is separate from his legislative one. The legislative one is monitored by the state while the "Militia" one.......shouldn't be :D

Cmoney

Nov 1, 2012
    MDSP knows I have evil guns, why should I care if they know that I joined an elected representative's email list?

Seriously, people are scared to join Dwyer's email list, but then talk about "molon labe" and "no compliance"?

Ken Stanka

Mar 6, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    This scares a farking shart out of me!

"not calling for insurrection" and militia (aka civlian military force) are contradictory terms. why call it a militia and not something else more peaceful.

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    active defiance isnt the same as peaceful, passive non-compliance. i've got my eye on this also - not jumping in until I see more to make an educated (non-Dumais) move.

Cmoney

Nov 1, 2012
    "Jumping in"? Its just an email list right now, join it, if you don't like what comes out of it, remove yourself...

You guys really think an elected state representative is going to be saying illegal things over an open email list? Come on.

Cmoney

Nov 1, 2012
    Here is the description, right from Dwyer's email and website:

It is the intent of the Maryland Voluntary Militia to protect the law abiding Citizens of Maryland from any form of confiscation of firearms from April 3, 2013 forward. The Maryland Voluntary Militia members will not participate in any form of insurrection unless forced to do so to by the tyrannical acts of the Legislature, the Governor or the Federal Government upon the Citizens of Maryland.

ColonelHurtz

A pile of little arms.
    Nov 13, 2008
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Ken Stanka

Mar 6, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    "Jumping in"? Its just an email list right now, join it, if you don't like what comes out of it, remove yourself...

You guys really think an elected state representative is going to be saying illegal things over an open email list? Come on.

I think I need more information! I think there are a lot of terms he could have used outside of militia but he chose that word.

If I can have your permission, I think I will hold off until there is more info that this is in fact 100% peacefull despite the term he used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom