• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 11b10

Jun 15, 2010
    Union Bridge, MD
    We will be hunting several farms in Frederick Co. for resident late goose season. Most locations shooting over water decoyed near crops// they love to land in water. Everything provided for hunt, decoys blinds, calling. We rotate locations often. 150.00 per gun ½ off if you don't shoot- rarely does that happen except with weather. I think we are the only one to offer a 50% off if no shoot. Usually done by 10:30am. Can also do evening hunts. Prefer groups of 3 to 4, can schedule a day to take singles as a group of 3. Picture is me with Scott from Scotts gunsmithing (long time friend and hunting buddy),

** with the cold we will not be going till next week, ice on the pond-- was out by myself monday ¼ open could not get them in, have cancelled hunts this week because of ice.

Money exchanged is for donation to farm, I am not a licensed guide (but then, there is no guide competency test) therefore we will be hunting as friends, where one friend can call and has decoys. You are welcome to bring your dog.

PM me for info

11b10

Jun 15, 2010
    Union Bridge, MD
    Hi- we will most likely not hunt till next 1st week of feb, the pond is iced in, and the weather does not look to be warming enough to thaw it. Single digit nights and cold during the day. Since weekends are starting to get tight, weekdays am or pm are an option, we are usually done by 10 am -

xtreme43s10

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2007
    maryland, in Mont county
    Hi- we will most likely not hunt till next 1st week of feb, the pond is iced in, and the weather does not look to be warming enough to thaw it. Single digit nights and cold during the day. Since weekends are starting to get tight, weekdays am or pm are an option, we are usually done by 10 am -

still Never got a PM back from you on dates

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom