• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Get a $22 Shell gift card for buying Pennzoil. Basically you can get paid to buy Pennzoil oil:

Link to the offer:
    https://www.pennzoil.com/en_us/promotions/22-days-pennzoil-400-2020.html

You can buy on Amazon, but make sure you get the correct one.

Five (5) 1-Quart bottles of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil, and receive a $22 Shell Gift Card OR
    One (1) 5-Quart bottle of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum™ Full Synthetic motor oil, and receive a $22 Shell Gift Card OR
    Five (5) 1-Quart bottles of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil, and receive a $22 Shell Gift Card OR
    One (1) 5-Quart bottle of Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil, and receive a $22 Shell Gift Card OR
    Five (5) 1-Quart bottles of Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage™ Full Synthetic motor oil, and receive a $22 Shell Gift Card OR
    One (1) 5-Quart bottle of Pennzoil Platinum® High Mileage™ Full Synthetic motor oil, and receive a $22 Shell Gift Card

Just click on the link and click the dropdown to see all of the participating retailers.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Just got mine at WalMart and uploaded the receipt. Super easy. The oil was $24.05 with tax and I get $22 back. Sweet deal!

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    Today is the last day, Walmart has the 5qt jugs of high mileage 5w30 for $22.68. The $22 rebate is to be used at Shell stores only and I can live with that

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Today is the last day, Walmart has the 5qt jugs of high mileage 5w30 for $22.68. The $22 rebate is to be used at Shell stores only and I can live with that

Me too. I'll get gas with the rebate.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Anyone get their Pennzoil Rebate back yet? I sent mine in on 2/16 and they show it received/processed on 3/14

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    I received mine about a week and a half ago. Just the $22 gift card attached to a piece of paper inside a Shell labelled envelope. Haven't used it yet.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I received mine about a week and a half ago. Just the $22 gift card attached to a piece of paper inside a Shell labelled envelope. Haven't used it yet.

That’s good news. So there is still evidence of life with that rebate program.

On what date did they receive your rebate request?

I just called them and their automated database can’t find my rebate request, even though my rebate shows as processed on their rebate website.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    That’s good news. So there is still evidence of life with that rebate program.

On what date did they receive your rebate request?

I just called them and their automated database can’t find my rebate request, even though my rebate shows as processed on their rebate website.

I deleted the emails from them showing it was received, but I believe it was the last week of February. The website did show it was processing up until I received the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom