Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > JLowe's Guns

Notices

Old September 13th, 2021, 08:26 AM   #21
jlowe23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rseymorejr View Post
I did find ONE thing biden's good for
We should sell these!

**Come in and see the new shop**
**1573 Theodore Rd**
**Rising Sun, MD, 21911**
jlowe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2021, 09:34 AM   #22
vetogunban

Thank you for taking this stand!! 100% agree.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
vetogunban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2021, 06:07 PM   #23
Botfellas

Right on, you've got my support.
Botfellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2021, 06:16 PM   #24
welder516
Deplorable Welder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancounter View Post
I'm curious. Did you ask Trump supporters to take their business elsewhere when he told you he would ban bumpstocks, and then did so? And then made sure the courts prosecuted people????? Seems your interpretation of "100% pro America, 100% of the time" means it is OK to publicly ally with Putin against your own intelligence service and to publicly embrace Kim Jung Il while also publicly stating that you know more than "all the generals" and call service members "suckers". You do know he also sent one of his "best people" to surrender to the taliban and then complimented the taliban as being tough fighters and negotiators and that it was HIS plan to leave Afghanistan (which is perhaps the only smart thing he has ever done)?

The great thing about America is that you have the right do do so. You also have the right to align your business based on politics. All the best people will tell you so. Those still in business anyway.
I will also align myself my business , I will make that decision soon about COVID. It will cost me plenty and I will be happy. I am not riden with Biden.

welder516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2021, 09:05 PM   #25
Stoveman
TV Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancounter View Post
I'm curious. Did you ask Trump supporters to take their business elsewhere when he told you he would ban bumpstocks, and then did so? And then made sure the courts prosecuted people????? Seems your interpretation of "100% pro America, 100% of the time" means it is OK to publicly ally with Putin against your own intelligence service and to publicly embrace Kim Jung Il while also publicly stating that you know more than "all the generals" and call service members "suckers". You do know he also sent one of his "best people" to surrender to the taliban and then complimented the taliban as being tough fighters and negotiators and that it was HIS plan to leave Afghanistan (which is perhaps the only smart thing he has ever done)?

The great thing about America is that you have the right do do so. You also have the right to align your business based on politics. All the best people will tell you so. Those still in business anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADR View Post
So you're a Biden supporter. (Not surprised)
Yep, another Kool Aid drinker. Probably thinks that Quickbooks is the tits as well.

Mess with God's hour you get the Sig Sauer - Jack Wilson (probably)
Stoveman is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > JLowe's Guns