• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Goldslammer

MDS Supporter
    Nov 10, 2010
    Brooklyn Park
    Not sure what I"m going to walk out with but I"ll be there Sat afternoon w/ my Dad.

One thing I'll be looking for is a Mosin Nagant 91/30 spare front sight. Hoping for a parts table.

Never been to a show, can I bring something to carry good in like a carry-on type luggage with wheels? Backpack, empty gun case?

For purchase of a non-regulated firearm, do I need anything other than Drivers Lisc?

A backpack is great for small stuff you buy, gun parts, knives, lights, mags ect . . .
    Lots of people carry them at gun shows.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Girlfriend is getting her sleep schedule re-adjusted so I may be delayed getting there, but if I'm not seeing reports of a 2 hour wait to get in I'll show up if for no other reason to make it known that yes guns are popular in this region, and no us gun owners aren't going anywhere.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Debating bringing an M1 or 03A3 to the show have a few things I'd like to grab but don't know the legal issues of bringing something to sell.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Does this show allow one to walk around with a backpack and a sign saying what you have to sell?

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Does this show allow one to walk around with a backpack and a sign saying what you have to sell?

Yes for backpacks, signs I've seen some in the past.

And, EVERYBODY double and triple check to make sure things are unloaded. Last thing we need is somebody getting hurt by something that slipped through.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    selves plural of self
    Noun
    A person's essential being that distinguishes them from others, esp. considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action.
    Pronoun
    Oneself, in particular.

sgtjunk

Aug 5, 2012
    Crofton, MD
    This is my first time going to a gun show and I'm trying to purchase my first gun: Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do if I'm looking for a particular handgun? Thanks! (Sitting in my car in the parking lot of the show at Rhett moment)

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    This is my first time going to a gun show and I'm trying to purchase my first gun: Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do if I'm looking for a particular handgun? Thanks! (Sitting in my car in the parking lot of the show at Rhett moment)

Try not to get ripped off. Check out some IP tables and let them know you are a member. If you don't find something at a decent price then move on. No need to spend your hard earned money on something that is frenzy priced.

Keep in mind that IP's are always posting good deals here.

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    I will be there close to opening. I will be wearing an old school Capitals hoody blue.

Looking for pistol and shotgun powder mainly.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Heading out for the insanity now. I'll be the guy wearing the Edelbrock jacket with the bewildered look on my face followed by a younger and older version of myself.

Freezing rain expected so it should be interesting.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009

Just go see Lou at the Shooters Discount table....he will fix you up.

sgtjunk

Aug 5, 2012
    Crofton, MD
    Try not to get ripped off. Check out some IP tables and let them know you are a member. If you don't find something at a decent price then move on. No need to spend your hard earned money on something that is frenzy priced.

Keep in mind that IP's are always posting good deals here.

IP? You got me there. I'm at the doors now waiting. Trying to talk strategy with some show veterans. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom