• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I drive around Columbia all day and invariably get cut off by or see a Prius with a "Practice Civility" magnet on it run a stop sign.

Nothing says "Caution! Dingbat Aboard!" like a "Choose Civility" or "Coexist" bumper sticker.

I got stuck behind one of these idiots texting while the light turned green, the other day - even while cars in the next lane over just blew past her. After patiently waiting a few seconds, I finally had to lay on the horn. F'ing morons.

Last edited:

jb1677

Jan 21, 2013
    I drive around Columbia all day and invariably get cut off by or see a Prius with a "Practice Civility" magnet on it run a stop sign.

It's actually "Choose Civilty" - they are telling you what you should do not what they practice ;)

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll

Stuff like that pissed off a colleague of mine enough who lives in Columbia that he put a green "Choose Hostility" bumper sticker on his car.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Stuff like that pissed off a colleague of mine enough who lives in Columbia that he put a green "Choose Hostility" bumper sticker on his car.

Somebody somewhere was selling color & font matched "insan" stickers, that you could stick over "hostil". Wish I could find some.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Colt AR's???

Yep. Shooters Discount will have a decent quantity of new in box Colt (6940's are SOLD OUT) and 6920's (Model of 2013)'s at the Howard County Gun Show. I don't know the exact prices now, though they will be CONSIDERABLY LESS than the insane prices AR's are selling for these days. These will be sold on a first come (in person), first served basis only. Remember, cash or check receives best prices.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't PM asking about the prices as there has been quite a few that have. As indicated above ^^^^, I don't have exact prices yet, so yo's all's jus' haf'ta' wait till this Wednesday or Thursday EVENING when I have the prices and will post here. Thanks.

Last edited:

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Yep. Shooters Discount will have a decent quantity of new Colt 6940's and 6920 (Model of 2013)'s at the Howard County Gun Show. I don't know the exact prices now, though they will be CONSIDERABLY LESS than the insane prices AR's are selling for these days. These will be sold on a first come (in person), first served basis only. Remember, cash or check receives best prices.

Wonder if they'll let me camp out in front of the door since I'm a stockholder :innocent0

deanremix

Jan 17, 2013
    Central M.D.
    people will be pitching tents outside the gate for this show lol, all the central maryland guy (myself included) will be there fur shur

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    Yep. Shooters Discount will have a decent quantity of new Colt 6940's and 6920 (Model of 2013)'s at the Howard County Gun Show. I don't know the exact prices now, though they will be CONSIDERABLY LESS than the insane prices AR's are selling for these days. These will be sold on a first come (in person), first served basis only. Remember, cash or check receives best prices.

Do these require the 7 day wait period? Or are they non regulated

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Damn, did you have to say 6940's? I wasn't going to panic buy in all this madness, but a 6940 is on my list. Should have bought one a couple of years ago before the craziness started.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom