• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    So binary triggers are grandfathered and bump stocks are not ? What a PITA :mad54:

both are grandfathered IF you can get the atf to approve your ownership before a certain date, but so far there is no way to do that, or until they are illegal under federal law

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    from bigfoot44;

Alternative -

Don't write in your Father , don't not vote .

Vote for the Only pro 2A Candidate, Shawn Quinn .

Who the hell ever heard of Shawn Quinn?

Vote for the most conservative, pro-2A candidate who can win.

Otherwise, your vote is a total, unequivocal waste. Or worse, potentially a spoiler.

Nobody ever remembers protest votes or protest candidates the day after the election.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh

Otherwise, your vote is a total, unequivocal waste. Or worse, potentially a spoiler.

Nobody ever remembers protest votes or protest candidates the day after the election.

Instead, let us vote for people who willingly sign bills into law that trample our civil rights! :sarcasm:

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD

The committees and party meeting absolutely look at votes. Especially after loosing close elections. They examine them and look at what went wrong with their campaign and what cost them votes for the next time.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    how does that work if I get everyone in my family and under my employ and those who call and ask me who vote for and I get them to vote Quinn? does that make me dead or all of them dead or what?

that's kinda funny.

Hogan and our reps down here shit on us so we will be returning the favor.

seems pretty simple to me.

Quinn has as much chance as you do of going back in time and changing your vote to Ted Cruz, so that we are not stuck with an anti-2A Republican in the White House who supports gun bans for 20 year olds, risk protection orders "get the guns first, go to court later", and bump stock bans.

Of course, if you did vote for Ted Cruz, my apologies, you are without sin and can cast the first stone at Hogan.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It's simple the alternative is to unseat an incumbent because they turned their backs on their base, and supported or proposed legislation that is in direct conflict with their constituents beliefs. Whether it be Mautz, Afzali, Szeliga, or Hogan. You send a message to all Republicans that passing bills that further deteriorate what little 2nd Amendment we have will lead to a June defeat for them.

I don't get how it's so hard to comprehend, if you want to actually comprehend it.

If, as a result, a liberal Democrat wins in the General, what message does that send? How about, "I cut off my nose to spite my face." And, "Fractured Republicans eat their own, paving way for Democratic sweep."

Does that sound better?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

welp, we down here elected a bunch of republicans and we voted for Hogan. all the while expecting them to act like republicans.

they shit right on us.

I will not again vote for them.

period

they knew what was expected of them, probably not Hogan since I doubt he even knows what we want down here, and they shit on us for their political gain. then made up excuses. stupid unbelievable excuses. blaming everyone and everything right up to their own reading comprehension. sorry, if your to stupid to read something before voting for it to become law your a fvcking moron. almost as much of a moron as a governor who signs laws into effect to take lawfully possessed property and peoples due process.

so I will vote for whom ever I see fit to.

I used to hope Hogan would win without my vote.

now I hope for something I dare not write here or I may get 1302ed.

fvck anti gun, and anti 2a and anti constitutional candidates. I will not vote for them ever.

you folks here who are screaming HOGAN HOGAN HOGAN from the roof tops may want to quiet down a bit before someone thinks voting for that ass is scary and they swear out a 1302 on you for troubles.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    And it will ...

There is no duty to obey unconstitutional infringements, remember that when it keeps getting worse.

The DemocRATS smell blood in the water as they see that Hogan and his supporters in the legislature are weak-willed and scared. Unless it can be successfully challenged in court, after Oct 1st all recourse except one will be lost.

Attachments

• 4 boxes.JPG
      4 boxes.JPG
      47.9 KB · Views: 228

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Quinn has as much chance as you do of going back in time and changing your vote to Ted Cruz, so that we are not stuck with an anti-2A Republican in the White House who supports gun bans for 20 year olds, risk protection orders "get the guns first, go to court later", and bump stock bans.

Of course, if you did vote for Ted Cruz, my apologies, you are without sin and can cast the first stone at Hogan.

voted for trump, as far as I can tell he hasn't signed into law anything taking away my possessions and my rights. if he does he doesn't get my vote anymore.

see how that works?

fvck up and then you lose votes.

kinda like Hogan.

see how that works?

its pretty simple.

or I could go back to thinking about writing in my dads name , Hogan style, and listen to certain folks here cry about that.

I musta missed the day that civics class went over voting people in over and over again for stripping people of their rights.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    If, as a result, a liberal Democrat wins in the General, what message does that send? How about, "I cut off my nose to spite my face." And, "Fractured Republicans eat their own, paving way for Democratic sweep."

Does that sound better?

That pretty much sums up the way I feel.

It's politics, boys and girls; you take the pick of the litter, whatever the litter turns out to be in November. Would you rather vote for a non-rabid, tepid "2A neutral" candidate, or a rabidly Progressive anti-2A one? Regardless of who winds up running, those are our upcoming choices, IMO. Saw it before, I think we'll see it again.

BTW, you can also throw your vote away on someone who is rabidly pro-2A but completely unknown, like the Mighty Quinn or me. Same final effect: Votes subtracted from a moderate and the Progressive gun grabber wins yet again.

Flame away...

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie

Does that sound better?

YES. Because rewarding them for stabbing us in the back gets us to the same place, and the only message that sends is that they should keep up the status quo. If they want to win an election then they need to actually serve us, and not just lip service either.

Until we decide to get big, and are willing to take some short term hits in order to win the long term fight, NOTHING will be accomplished.

Voting for Hogan or any other anti-2A candidates makes you the enemy, plain and simple.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

Does that sound better?

the message it will send is politics as usual in md.

that why folks thought Hogan, a republican, would have tried to do something to help us.

but alas Hogan is no republican, not in any sense of the word. republican is just some moniker someone told him to put beside his name.

he asked for the red flag bill , he got it

he asked for the bump stock bill , he got it

he surpassed even omalley. omalley was never able to get confiscation without due process. hell I think that makes Hogan a better democrat than omalley.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I'm going to be 'that guy' and say regardless of HB1302, it's 50/50 at best that Hogan wins again.

Poor turnout, a very poor Dem candidate, and 8 years of OweMalley tax/fee/spend gave Hogan an Erlich-like victory.

The Dems HATE Hogan since he is an 'R' (regardless of opinion here), and they will do ANYTHING to get him out. My dead parents will likely vote for the Dem. Several times.

And I do hear the almost 70% approval rates, but I also hear much lower re-elect rates.

Dems stick together and they want the 'R' OUT.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    YES. Because rewarding for them for stabbing us in the back gets us to the same place, and the only message that sends is that they should keep up the status quo. If they want to win an election then they need to actually serve us, and not just lip service either.

Until we decide to get big, and are willing to take some short term hits in order to win the long term fight, NOTHING will be accomplished.

Voting for Hogan or any other anti-2A candidates makes you the enemy, plain and simple.

I have read most of your post , i do see your point and can not disagree fully with it .
    I am not saying i am the guy that would do what you are and would do but i respect the fact you have taken a position and feel strongly for it .

I am so torn about the whole F match and again we as gun owners suffer for owning guns . We are the black sheep of the state . Or maybe not enough of us are being heard or standing up .
    It is a combination of factors , too many people stay home . If we voted in large blocks that will make a difference .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom