• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tourrider

Grumpy
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 9, 2009
    Corry, PA
    Rooms have been secured at the Comfort Inn in Somerset. If you want to grab one of these let me know.

1. Stoveman
    2. Applehd + friends
    3. Andy & Linda
    I'll take one! Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Those of you who went last year will remember Andy & Linda's boy Drew. Earlier this year some jackwagon brake checked him on the way to OC and he went down. He was alright but his Yamaha was totaled out by his insurance company.

He has been on the hunt for another ride and Andy just sent me a text that he has picked up a '17 HD 883 with a grand total of 90 miles on it so Drew will be joining us again this year. :bannana:

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Those of you who went last year will remember Andy & Linda's boy Drew. Earlier this year some jackwagon brake checked him on the way to OC and he went down. He was alright but his Yamaha was totaled out by his insurance company.

He has been on the hunt for another ride and Andy just sent me a text that he has picked up a '17 HD 883 with a grand total of 90 miles on it so Drew will be joining us again this year. :bannana:

Please pass on my "congrats" on the new bike, and I'm glad he's okay.

Lisa and I rode behind him last year, the kid is a good rider.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013

I was wondering why he wasn't on the list - glad he is ok and found a new scoot!

I'll miss 'em this year, y'all have fun!

-John

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Just did a full stage 1 install on my FLHR this week. Using a Dynojet Power Vision with a map from Fuel Moto to flash the bike. I’ll be running Autotune this weekend and hope to dial things in further. Doing a BR Parkway/Lewisburg WV ride labor day weekend. Should be in good shape for the 8th.

Just curious, is there a route posted somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just did a full stage 1 install on my FLHR this week. Using a Dynojet Power Vision with a map from Fuel Moto to flash the bike. I’ll be running Autotune this weekend and hope to dial things in further. Doing a BR Parkway/Lewisburg WV ride labor day weekend. Should be in good shape for the 8th.

Just curious, is there a route posted somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've spent the better part of the last two days on the BRP. Currently in Helen, GA for the night. I'll post up a route when I return next week.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The view from 5,100'+ north of Asheville, NC.

7e2f6e092914d6c4ddb289c8cf6e3893.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I hope the rain holds out for you folks. I have heard that Flight 93 is incredible but I have not made it up there yet. Might have to fix that soon.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    It's going to be a maybe for me now. Our 11 year old black lab is nursing an injured back leg. Don't think he'll be able to get up into the back of the truck.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Itinerary:

Sat 9/8

Meetup for breakfast at 8am at the Elkridge Deli Cafe on Rt 1.
    KU at 9am

We will take the scenic route out through the country to Thurmont and up and over the mountain like we did last year. Snally could meet us at the Sheetz in Thurmont right off of 15 across from the Burger King at approx 10am.

From there we will take a mix of slab and backroads to arrive in Cumberland at noon(ish) for lunch at the Chik Fil A in downtown.

Backroads from Cumberland to the Memorial.

Have been checking the weather forecast, today is better than it looked yesterday with no more than a 50% chance of rain on Sat and 40% and below on Sunday for here in the central part of the People's Republic, Cumberland and Somerset. Will continue to monitor and make the final decision on Friday morning, I don't think anyone wants to ride in steady rain for four hours each day.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Updated room list.

1. Stoveman
    2. Applehd + friends
    3. Andy & Linda + Drew
    4. tourrider
    5. Frank I & wife
    6. Snallygaster?

Just need Snally to confirm.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I know I can't stay the night although I would like to. I'm still working out some family issues to be able to make the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom