• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Apparently MoCo PD is looking into a shooting in the Piney Branch area, where the front seat passenger in an SUV that pulled up in front of a house at 7:30 in the morning and unloaded two mags at the house ... managed to break one window and left "one bullet fragment" in the house (where nobody was hurt).

Shoot, reload, shoot some more, whole house as target: landed one. I strongly suspect Gangsta Grip Syndrome.

Not-how-to-grip-a-gun.jpg

Here's the MCPD press release:

http://www.mymcpnews.com/2018/08/17...ng-into-occupied-piney-branch-area-residence/

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    That's why you need gun control... 2 mags and only 1 hit?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Maybe if he stood inside the house, he might have had a better score?

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Hell for that part of Monkey cnty if you know that area now, I am not surprised their is not more shootings into cars and homes. From Piney Branch Rd and Rt 650 to Flower Ave and Piney Branch which is about a mile and half to two miles long is a very heavy gang area. Heck their is a MCPD Substation at Rt 193 and Piney Branch which is the halfway point along Piney Branch Rd from Rt 650 and Flower Ave. Also surprised no one has firebombed the substation as well.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Hell for that part of Monkey cnty if you know that area now, I am not surprised their is not more shootings into cars and homes. From Piney Branch Rd and Rt 650 to Flower Ave and Piney Branch which is about a mile and half to two miles long is a very heavy gang area. Heck their is a MCPD Substation at Rt 193 and Piney Branch which is the halfway point along Piney Branch Rd from Rt 650 and Flower Ave. Also surprised no one has firebombed the substation as well.

****I grew up in this area, but a bit further down off University Blvd and have seen guys walking around with machetes, clearly printing a handgun, and all manner of other stupidity. It's almost like an episode of Trailer Park Boys where everyone starts shooting at each other, firing dozens of shots, and nobody gets hit... I'd almost be more scared of being hit by a stray bullet than from some of these guys trying to shoot me directly. Years ago, there was an old beat up car in the woods near Riggs road that gang bangers used to shoot at for target practice. It was like an informal range with mandatory evade and escape training once the sirens started getting closer... Let just say the groupings of shots weren't exactly IDPA material.

Below is a PC pic of actor thugs, wearing appropriate ANSI and OSHA compliant eye and ear protection. Actual thugs, being thugs, would probably not be wearing such safety equipment as they are scofflaws and ignore fundamental rules of safety and the law.

Attachments

• Thugs.jpg
      Thugs.jpg
      35.3 KB · Views: 432

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I heard that on the scanner this morning. Initial report was that someone fired about 20 shots into the air and no one was hit.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

Yeah I was almost carjacked at the Shell station by Flower & Piney Branch several years ago. Van full of New Americans pulled into the station while I was filling up, driver asked me the way to Langley Park, as if he didn't just come from there. Meanwhile a passenger quietly disembarked, started sidling toward me after the van left.

If one of MCPD's finest hadn't driven by to go for a midnite donut at the 711 down the block I'd have had a problem. When the banger saw the cop he pulled a rapid disappearance.

That was when I started looking into a CCW. Still looking, while the area continues on its slide.

I hate MoCo, and Maryland's rulers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Curtis6789

Latest threads

Top Bottom