• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Look at the look of sheer contempt on the faces of the MDA lady to HG right and the look of boredom on the other guy.

The tolerant left?

Sure.

Good job men !!!

Attachments

• grand.jpg
      grand.jpg
      71.3 KB · Views: 696

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Sieg Heil Frau Frosh !!

The book burning will take place in the parking lot immediately after today's reeducation session, followed immediately by a meeting of the Hitler Frosh Youth !!

Attachments

• frosh.jpg
      frosh.jpg
      82.4 KB · Views: 675

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    What was the turnout like?

Sorry, it’s taken so long to reply but this is an interesting question based on the fact that so many in attendance were Democrat candidates....

When you subtract the candidates and their sycophant lackeys in the room, you were left with a handful of Moms Demand Action types plus Frosh's sister.

So much for the feared Blue Wave!

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Thanks for crashing this RR and co. As a ‘Dena resident I don’t think it’s a coincidence this anti-gun circlejerk wasn’t advertised heavily amongst the “electorate”.

I’ll be sure to “educate” my fellow Dena voters about the Dem candidate who holds us in such contempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm actually surprised that as a candidate she would uncloak her beliefs in that district prior to the election. This stuff doesn't play well at all in that District.

I'm not surprised that she's running. I'm not surprised she believes this stuff.

I am surprised that she's admitting it in a district that is overall very conservative, particularly for Maryland.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Sorry, it’s taken so long to reply but this is an interesting question based on the fact that so many in attendance were Democrat candidates....

When you subtract the candidates and their sycophant lackeys in the room, you were left with a handful of Moms Demand Action types plus Frosh's sister.

So much for the feared Blue Wave!

Did the candidates and moms then spend the time coordinating and practicing their talking points?

Who provided the venue, coffee, and donuts for this Democratic caucus meeting?

Did Frosh's sister explain to the overflow crowd :sarcasm: how her brother's lawsuits against the President, at taxpayer expense, have reduced shootings in Baltimore and P.G.?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Sieg Heil Frau Frosh !!

The book burning will take place in the parking lot immediately after today's reeducation session, followed immediately by a meeting of the Hitler Frosh Youth !!

I need to ask a question , in the picture there is a paper that has questions or answers on various carry laws .
    Is that a "County Police" paper or did Helga Frosh bring that paper ???

It says open carry is legal ?

Last edited:

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    I need to ask a question , in the picture there is a paper that has questions or answers on various carry laws .
    Is that a "County Police" paper or did Helga Frosh bring that paper ???

It say open carry is legal ?

I noticed that too. It says open carry of both handguns and long guns is legal...

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    Thanks for showing up guys. Hopefully next year I will be able to give my time and help some. I'm guessing that they always schedule these during the work week to limit attendance

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    Was there any media present? I suspect not, which is likely the reason the primary invitees decided to skip. It is heartening to see so few attendees at a pro regulation event.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I’m not an AACO officer, but it appears to be a roll call or general purpose type room at the precinct.

As far as the papers, I’m sure our attendees might be able to confirm, but they’re probably “props” set up by the organizers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom