• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    My wife tells my they got 800,000 from donors or something like that. :shrug:

Well, if $800K were raised the Mercurial Mayor would have called a press conference to crow about it, but he hasn’t.

He apparently told one TV station that $100K was raised, with “an anonymous donor” kicking in another $100K.

What seems more likely is an earlier report that the Mayor was attempting to pressure Annapolis businesses to ante up to offset the failure of his Castro-style Block Party.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Well, if $800K were raised the Mercurial Mayor would have called a press conference to crow about it, but he hasn’t.

He apparently told one TV station that $100K was raised, with “an anonymous donor” kicking in another $100K.

What seems more likely is an earlier report that the Mayor was attempting to pressure Annapolis businesses to ante up to offset the failure of his Castro-style Block Party.

It's quite possible that he is totalling all dontion sources but is deceitfully implying that the total is from the "concert"

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE

One of my customers in Annapolis just donated over $8k to the "Capital Gazette Families Fund which is administered by the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County".

I have no idea if that foundation has anything to do with paying for the concert. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Happy to tell you that is our spokesman, Paul Brockman (Stoveman) knocking it out if the park on a live-streamed, unrehearsed interview at the March For Our Lives in DC 5 months ago.

If you watch a couple of videos by “NuanceBro”, he delights in throwing curve ball after curve ball at every interview subject.

Paul will be on the media firing line again on Saturday at the March Against The NRA, talking about our American freedoms under attack.

Not to be missed!

Here is our organizing thread for that:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=226164&highlight=NRA

Attachments

• 7AB1F66F-7716-4BE9-A8A2-4A52F069FBD8.jpg
      7AB1F66F-7716-4BE9-A8A2-4A52F069FBD8.jpg
      78.8 KB · Views: 229

MindTheGAP

Jan 4, 2018
    Maryland
    Happy to tell you that is our spokesman, Paul Brockman (Stoveman) knocking it out if the park on a live-streamed, unrehearsed interview at the March For Our Lives in DC 5 months ago.

If you watch a couple of videos by “NuanceBro”, he delights in throwing curve ball after curve ball at every interview subject.

Paul will be on the media firing line again on Saturday at the March Against The NRA, talking about our American freedoms under attack.

Not to be missed!

Here is our organizing thread for that:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=226164&highlight=NRA

I have noticed that about NuanceBro, but I actually appreciate it because honestly, it really shows who knows more about the facts of the argument. Spoiler alert, it's not the anti-2Aers.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    The Annapolis City Council voted to contribute $10,000 to the Capital Victims Fund. This is short of the Mayor's 'request' to pay for all the security and other costs. I'm thinking the Mayor's popularity among the professional politicians is decreasing

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yup, that amount is just a cursory amount to keep Annapolis City from being considered heartless.

IIRC, it is $26,000 short of what the Commie Mayie “demanded”...

It is retaliation for the Mayor “going rogue” and commiting Annapolis to an event without council input.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom