• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gordon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2011
    Baltimore City
    This weekend,decent show plus right around the corner from Shyda's.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Yes, it's a good show, one that I always like to go to. I've never had an issue using my C & R there, and there was a much better mix (i.e, more guns and ammo, lots less jerky pickles and cheap knives.)

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Shyda's is a gun shop in Lebanon, PA. If you reload they are the place to go for reloading supplies. The carry a lot of everything. Shotguns (hunting and target), rifles (hunting and AR's), and handguns (will transfer to MD dealers). I'm not real knowledgeable about AR's so I can't say how good the selection or prices are. Great prices on reloading supplies and ammo and usually has everything I'm looking for. Of course they're having the same problem with powder as everyone. We usually get 3 or 4 to ride up together to split the gas. Then we go to lunch. Sometimes we stop by Trop Gun Shop also. If you go to the gun show Saturday you can stop by Shyda's. They're closed on Sunday's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

plumberone

Aug 26, 2013
    Millers, Maryland
    Ok, thanks for the info about Shyda's. It sounds like it might be worth the drive. Gun show and Shyda's in Lebanon and stop at Trops on the way back to Manchester MD.
    I've been to Trops before in Elizabethtown before, nice place. Bought a S&W 15-22 there.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Stopped by the show around noon. Not much for black guns. Some C$R items. The obligatory pickle vendor and other assorted non-firearm related tables as usual. Overall it was an average show and I left empty handed

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    We showed up about 2PM on Sat. Thought it was a nice show. Some non-gun vendors, but not as many as the last Timonium one we did.

Ended up picking up some magazines, 2 of them MD evil 12 rounders.

I thought a bit about a nice Remington Nylon 66 (wanted one as a kid), but decided to wait. To close to the holidays.

Went by Shyda's. NICE shop, a lot of different powders available (none that I needed), and a some nice firearms. Friendly, helpful people.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I saw a LOT of .22 at the show.

As low as $25 for a 325 Federal AutoMatch. Some people were high. Saw some CCI MiniMag for $15 per 100.

Shyda's had a neat deal, they had the Chiappa Rinfire M1 Carbine look alikes. And buy one, get 4x 325 Fed AutoMatch for free. So $100 of ammo, and the synthetic stock version was about $250.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom