• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    Bummer. Guess we'll just need an exemption by Executive Order then

Don't see that happening, but if it does a whole metric crap ton of stuff is going to get registered. why worry about old worn out M16's when a new AR of choice can be registered? I get the nostalgia, but would rather have other things personally.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I was always under the impression with ATF that "once a machine gun always a machine gun."

I believe once the hole above the selector is drilled, it can't be undrilled.

ATF wouldn't even allow welded up 3rd hole safety sear holes on the early batch of PSL's that were imported - even though you couldn't see where they were welded. Those 100 or so receivers were recalled and destroyed even though these guns were never machine guns and could not be converted into machine guns.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    ATF wouldn't even allow welded up 3rd hole safety sear holes on the early batch of PSL's that were imported - even though you couldn't see where they were welded. Those 100 or so receivers were recalled and destroyed even though these guns were never machine guns and could not be converted into machine guns.

I've been told by an attorney involved with them that Yugo M76s could fire full auto if you placed the selector switch where the full auto notch would have been had it been meant to be full auto. The trigger group were apparently identical to a full auto AK trigger group, except for the lack of a middle selector notch on the receiver. I have no idea of a PSL does that too since I've never played with a three pin PSL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom