• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    The spike's BAR is showing as "usually ships in 24 hrs", but then when I try to add it to the cart it comes up as Out of stock. I want to get another + $200 order in for Joe Bob Claus to give me for Christmas. and niether these OR the Seekins BAR are in stock!

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Just got in stock today more 12" and 13" Seekins BAR Rails (none from Spike's though, but they're the same thing).

Just ordered a 13" one instead of waiting for the mi ss gen 2 rail. Figured this will pair well with my seekins upper and lower. Now I'll just have to find something else to order with another geissele trigger and I'll have 3 joebob santa entrees in a week ha.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Just ordered a 13" one instead of waiting for the mi ss gen 2 rail. Figured this will pair well with my seekins upper and lower. Now I'll just have to find something else to order with another geissele trigger and I'll have 3 joebob santa entrees in a week ha.

:thumbsup:

Seekins stuff is awesome. We're going to be getting in some of their barrels hopefully soon as well.

And...a little birdy tells me Seekins Forged Uppers & Lowers are currently in the works :innocent0

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    :thumbsup:

Seekins stuff is awesome. We're going to be getting in some of their barrels hopefully soon as well.

And...a little birdy tells me Seekins Forged Uppers & Lowers are currently in the works :innocent0

Similar bird must have told me the same thing and I'm hoping prices were close to accurate. If so I'll definitely pick up at least a set. Any information n the barrels? Whose making them? Ss or chf?

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Similar bird must have told me the same thing and I'm hoping prices were close to accurate. If so I'll definitely pick up at least a set. Any information n the barrels? Whose making them? Ss or chf?

We've not finalized everything yet on the barrels. I believe they're Rock Creek barrels (at least some of them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom