• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    I just ordered a MAC .22lr conversion for my Dad's BHP 9mm. The kit only comes with one 10 rd mag. Does anybody know where I can get another one, or have a number/site address for MAC so I can call them direct and see what they tell me?

Thanks

StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    You are correct in that it's MACS and that's the one I ordered. In my searching on the web, I came across ONE post that the owner got an extra mag directly from the manufacturure, but I can't find any info myself on how to contact them. I already thought about the ceiner mags, but don't want to buy one and then have it not work. Also from what I've read, the MACS unit will hold the bolt open after the last round and the ciener kit does not.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    MOYA RUBY Y CIA, Calle 25 Número 3836, (1651) Villa Zagala - Buenos Aires Argentina, Tel: (011) 4764-0201

Word of warning: other people have tried talking to them and gotten nowhere. My guess is that the poster might have gotten the extra mag from JLD, back when they were importing these.

IMHO, your best bet is going to be calling Sarco and seeing if someone there is willing to do a buy of magazines. Certainly, I'd be way more likely to buy one of these kits if I could get extra mags...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom