• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Copenhaver

Feb 19, 2011
    St.Marys
    Anyone else waiting on a 77r to be not disapproved? I’m on day 7 and the portal has no update like normal. I understand the system is overloaded right now but what’s up?

JRazgaitis

Mar 11, 2020
    Hampstead, MD
    Anyone else waiting on a 77r to be not disapproved? I’m on day 7 and the portal has no update like normal. I understand the system is overloaded right now but what’s up?

I am actually waiting for mine to be approved so if it's not approved then you cant pick up your firearm Im guessing? (This is my first pistol)

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    I am actually waiting for mine to be approved so if it's not approved then you cant pick up your firearm Im guessing? (This is my first pistol)

You wont get an "Approved", you will get a "Not Disappoved" so read the email carefully.

Will look like this:

Dear YOUR NAME,

Congratulations. Your application, 1234567890, to purchase a regulated firearm from YOUR GUN STORE has been Not Disapproved by the Maryland State Police. You may return to the selected firearm dealer to arrange pickup/transfer of your item during the dealer's regular business hours.

When you return to your selected firearm dealer to pick up your item, you will need the application PIN in order to complete the weapon transfer. The PIN for application 1234567890 is: 1234.

If you have already taken possession of the firearm in question, or you believe you are receiving this email in error, please notify the Maryland State Police Licensing Division immediately at: 410-653-4500.

Thank you,
    The Maryland State Police,
    Licensing Division
    410-653-4500

** This message has been sent from an un-monitored mail account. Replies sent back to the msp.licensing address are not reviewed by the Maryland State Police nor will they receive a response from the department. Please contact Licensing Division at 410.653.4500 with questions or concerns. Thank you. **

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom