• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Good morning folks,

As we all try to navigate through these troubled times, just remember to be kind to your neighbors! We will be available this week for appointments on Tuesday 3/31/20 and Thursday 4/2/20 (no Wednesday hours this week) , with possible hours on Saturday 4/4/20. We are trying hard to notify people for pickups from either 7 day waits or delayed NICS transactions. We have a few used Remington 870 12ga shotguns available (LE trades), also a few semi auto 12ga's of different varieties. Hope to have a couple of AR15's later this week. I have a small amount of common ammo available, but I am putting limits on quantity per customer. We are limiting customers to the store of 2 at a time to practice good distancing and hygiene. If anyone is looking for anything shoot me an email or message and I will tell you if we have it or can get it. As always, if you are feeling sick, PLEASE stay home! Thank you for your understanding during these times.

Brian

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Currently 5 Remington 870 12ga LE trades available, 3 Wingmaster and 2 Police magnum's

Attachments

• 105_1070.jpg
      105_1070.jpg
      63 KB · Views: 406
    • 105_1071.jpg
      105_1071.jpg
      61.5 KB · Views: 438
    • 105_1072.jpg
      105_1072.jpg
      58.3 KB · Views: 415

Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    Do you have any AR15 or AR10 lowers in stock? I never built one before but being stuck at home with tons of time and limited play money. Figured I try a budget built.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    If these are the SCSG lowers that I bought from you, I can attest they are well made and the tolerances are all good. Nice tight fit on my rifle!!!
    Unfortunately I do not have any more SCSG lowers, we do have a few Spikes and Andersons

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Huuman

Jul 20, 2019
    Great! What are your prices on the Spike and Anderson? stripped or complete? Thank you. Sorry I'm a little confused about your hours, are you open Wednesday or is that you are not taking appointments Wednesday. You said you were expecting ARs shipment later this week, are the Spike and Anderson the shipment you were expecting? Thank you!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Great! What are your prices on the Spike and Anderson? stripped or complete? Thank you. Sorry I'm a little confused about your hours, are you open Wednesday or is that you are not taking appointments Wednesday. You said you were expecting ARs shipment later this week, are the Spike and Anderson the shipment you were expecting? Thank you!

The lowers I have in stock are stripped, Spikes run $105-115.00, Andersons are $69.00 Dont forget these are considered regulated in MD and require an online 77r app with the State police and a 7 day wait. The AR's due later this week are built on the few remaining SCSG lowers I have. Our hours right now are by appointment only, I am working my regular job today so no appointments today. I have appointments available for Thursday or Saturday this week.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We still have some appointment times open for tomorrow afternoon,let me know if you want to come by and see anything. We have a very limited number of shotguns in stock. We have a couple AR15's available at this time.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom