Colt .308 & 6.5 Creedmoor rifles at Bud's Gun Shop...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I was perusing Bud's Gun Shop and say they have in stock Colt .308 and 6.5 Creedmoor AR-type rifles in stock. These are generally hard to find and wanted to let others know they are out there.

I already have a 901SE so I'm not in the market for a similar rifle but these are definitely quality pieces. My 901SE is an awesome rifle and it cost a good bit more than these are going for.
    https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/106690/cm762+colt++308win+blk+16%5c%22+20rd+mlok+308+win

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/106963/colt+mfg+cm65-18s+cm65-185+colt+modular+colt+mfg+cm65-18s+18+colt+modular

Sirex