Young Minorities should NOT be allowed to have guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    On a more serious (and relevant) note....
    For a long time, I've thought we outta get back to teaching marksmanship in high schools, as was the case when I was a kid. In fact, I'm not even sure that making it a requirement for graduation wouldn't be a bad idea. After all, we require students to know the basics of birth control, so they don't suffer an accidental pregnancy. Right?

However, it also occurs to me (since, unlike the average two year-old (or leftist), I DO try to think/plan ahead..) that, along with soothing the nerves of the average kid from the average metro-sexual gun-free-zone home, we'd be sharpening the shooting skills of those rats that're destined to end up in the 'hood. So, now, I'm not so sure..

Thoughts?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    On a more serious (and relevant) note....
    For a long time, I've thought we outta get back to teaching marksmanship in high schools, as was the case when I was a kid. In fact, I'm not even sure that making it a requirement for graduation wouldn't be a bad idea.

However, it also occurs to me (since, unlike the average two year-old (or leftist), I DO try to think/plan ahead..) that, along with soothing the nerves of the average kid from the average metro-sexual gun-free-zone home, we'd be sharpening the shooting skills of those rats that're destined to end up in the 'hood. So, now, I'm not so sure..

Thoughts?

You can't/ shouldn't teach marksmanship in a vacuum.
    When I was a kid I had good positive role models, was taught right from wrong at home, had a work ethic instilled in me, etc. All of these things combined to make me (I think ) a decent person.

Feb 28, 2013
    I don't care if'n it was from last year. He's still a big gooberment libtard nanny state lovin' POS, and folks needed to be reminded of it.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Good ol' Bloombat...

Attachments

• bloomy.jpg
      bloomy.jpg
      31.9 KB · Views: 219

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Good ol' Bloombat...

Well, Bloomberg did leave quite a legacy... er, uh, backlash in NYC:

Mayor Big Bird, Bloomberg's successor
    War on Cops
    Legalization of urination in public

Yes, Bloomberg's benevolent infringements on people's freedoms really civilized the Big Apple, enlightening the masses and changing their attitudes to live responsibly toward themselves and others, in peaceful harmony. Rainbows and unicorns. Definitely need to bring that nationwide.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Conservative Tree House said it best, IMO...

CNN Report: Michael Bloomberg Seriously Considering Presidential Bid…
    Posted on February 8, 2016 by sundance
    Platform: Donuts, Cup Cakes, Slurpees, Big Gulps and table salt to be banned in all fifty states…

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    It appears that Comrade Bloomberg's got some pretty big gulps working for him.

Honestly I hope Shillary is indited. I hope Biden runs and wins at a brokered convention (does anyone really think he is smart, he makes Trump look like a friggin genius). I hope Bloomturd gets in.

marcusrn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2012
    San Diego
    His sentiment reiterates the Sullivan Act going back 105 yrs. Nothing new here other than most current white billionaire (scum sucking) politicians are not so candid about their racism.

I think back in the day they were referred to as "swarthy mediterranean types". Corrupt Timothy Sullivan was not effected nor his large posse of armed guards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom