• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    MDS Fredneck meetup 5/16

Wings, beer, billards and talk of revolution... jk :innocent0 . Come on out!

When: Saturday, May 16th
    Time: 7:30-whenever last person leaves
    Where: Hard Times Cafe, 1003 West Patrick Street, Frederick, MD

All welcome! :D

Last edited:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Tuesday night? No can do.

More better, will try. I have yet to make it to one of these soirées and am eager to attend one(or more).

Last edited:

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    If it were the following tuesday itd be my 21st birthday and my girlfriend planned on bringing me there. If only it were a week later

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    Nothing wrong with being 20. It just means that you are the unofficial DD for whomever might need it. ;)

Very very true. Id have to see how my work schedule is looking as the date gets closer. Work has been scheduling me for about 70 hours a week right now. Nice paychecks but no time to spend the money.

teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    If it's the 16th we'll have to see what condition I'm in after the Beer, Bacon, Music fest.

Good Luck with that. Last year was a mess. Supposed to give a discount to the people who were screwed over last year but I saw nothing. Hopefully they got their sh@t together for this one.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Good Luck with that. Last year was a mess. Supposed to give a discount to the people who were screwed over last year but I saw nothing. Hopefully they got their sh@t together for this one.

We went last year on Saturday, took us about 15 minutes to get in. We mostly went for the beer. If we wanted to be POS pigs and wolf down 2 pounds of bacon we would go to Golden Corrall.

Since we were there last year they allowed us to buy this years tickets at half price. I did feel they should have held it in the lower field just like the BBQ contest the year before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom