• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    So...we're supposed to believe that it was actually FEDEX who screwed something up??? :shocked2: No way! :sarcasm:

Postell

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2018
    No false accusations were made at all. I stand by my complaint. I then tired to complain formally and was met by the same person I was trying to complain about lol.

LOLOLOL...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      18.9 KB · Views: 691

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Never had an issue with joebobs. One order I got the wrong gas tube, they sent the right one no questions asked. I buy my little piece part spare parts for ARs from them when I can instead of brownells. Joebob I need to place an order again for illuminating that not all customers and retailers are created equal.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    I don't spend much time on here these days but seeing this thread made me smile. I made sure to send it to a few like-minded friends to show what a straight shooting kinda place JoeBob's is. I wish you all (at JBO) the best

SoMD_Gen4

Apr 16, 2013
    SoMD
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, what a dick! Good for you JBO for coming out and pointing out the fabrications and gross over statements. $600 over 5 years is far from a "Ton of Money".....

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Joe Bob really screwed me over bad. I put stuff in the cart and they didn't ship it to me. Of course i didn't pay for it, they are supposed to ship it first. They never even called me to say they weren't shipping my unpaid items,what rotten service. See if i don't buy from them again.

:omg:

:sarcasm:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    sigh

Joe Bob really screwed me over bad. I put stuff in the cart and they didn't ship it to me. Of course i didn't pay for it, they are supposed to ship it first. They never even called me to say they weren't shipping my unpaid items,what rotten service. See if i don't buy from them again.

:omg:

:sarcasm:

wrong apt number?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    in all seriousness, I used them just prior to 10/1/2013. Purchased some complete lowers and they were on time. Stuff happens.

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Just received a nice email from Joe.

Seems I forgot to put a free T-shirt in my cart.

It's rare these days for a large business owner to take the time to communicate directly with a customer, particularly when it was the customer who was in the wrong! :D

Received my order yesterday via FedEx! That's four days, from order placement to delivery, with a weekend in-between. What speed! What service! What a country! :D

The free T-shirt is cool and gray, BTW ... like the man wearing it ... :outta her

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Received my order yesterday via FedEx! That's four days, from order placement to delivery, with a weekend in-between. What speed! What service! What a country! :D

The free T-shirt is cool and gray, BTW ... like the man wearing it ... :outta her

Four days!!! It should have been there in 3! Call and complain. :D

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Four days!!! It should have been there in 3! Call and complain. :D

No kidding Doc, package would've been here a day sooner. Received an "unable to deliver" email from FedEx. Couldn't help but laugh when I read it. :)

OP, this could be you, all happy and stuff, no tears soaking your brand new JBO T-shirt ...

JB for Vice President in 2024! :party29:

Jan 9, 2012
    Hoco
    JoeBob's did a "solid" to Marylanders, putting them first in line for parts that may have become prohibited as a result of the FSA of 2013. I believe the issue was of the lowers had to be completed at the time the law became applicable.

I was going to bring this up as well. Joe Bobs has always been great to us.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    F**K YOU JOE BOB!

I ORDERED MY BARREL LIKE 1 HOUR AGO AND YOU JUST MARKED IT AS SHIPPED! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHIPPED WITHIN 0.0000001 NANOSECONDS!!!!!

I'M GOIN TO THE BBB

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    F**K YOU JOE BOB!

I ORDERED MY BARREL LIKE 1 HOUR AGO AND YOU JUST MARKED IT AS SHIPPED! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHIPPED WITHIN 0.0000001 NANOSECONDS!!!!!

I'M GOIN TO THE BBB

I hear JB is going to order one of them flux capacitor for his DeLoren so if you order something today, it will be delivered yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom