• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N3YMY

Ultimate Member
    Jan 21, 2013
    Its come to my attention that Atlantic Guns (not our IP, Atlantic Firearms) is a Blue Box Dealer and with this Glock Salute to the Veterans for Memorial Day through Labor Day there not going to tell anyone about it because they don't make much money on those sales.

Only if you ask will they do it, so if your a longtime customer who served and they know your a vet , the owner has told them not to say anything about it unless you ask.

I think if Glock is honoring Veterans who otherwise wouldn't have qualified for the regular Blue Box pricing with this why keep it a secret. Because you'll make a few dollars less on one gun?

It's one gun; I think that kind of treatment to anyone who served is disgraceful and if your a longtime supporter and customer thats a vet it's "screw you" too...

:mad54:

jollymon

Dec 6, 2016
    Now in Tennessee ,
    I would have expected better form them since the owners son is I think still in the National Guard , that's not how we should treat our Veterans .
    I hope they get a ear full on all media's about how that's a Dick thing to do. There missing out on helping grow there customer base over a few bits of silver .
    I kind of get it from the business point of view ,But you just don't do Veterans that way , its a low and Disgraceful
    I'm going to look at some of the other shops to do business with , It's a shame since they were waking distance .

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Yet another reason I deal with Engage Armament in Rockville.

Atlantic, home of high prices and surly counter help.

No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom