• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Carney Calls on Delaware Lawmakers to Approve Gun Control Proposals, Voting Reforms

DE doing it's best to become MD/NJ/NY/CA

But Carney also pledged support for gun control measures, including bans on 3-D printed firearms and weapons without serial numbers that are assembled from parts by the owner. He also thanked Senate President Pro-Tem David McBride (D-Hawks Nest) for pledging to bring a proposed ban on certain semi-automatic weapons dubbed by many lawmakers to be "assault weapons" to the floor for a full debate.

"It’s the right thing to do," he said.

Carney also called on lawmakers to pass legislation legalizing early voting and same-day voter registration.

"Right now, Delaware lags behind in making it easy and convenient for people to exercise their right to vote," he said. "We’re going to change that."
    http://www.wboc.com/story/39809251/...r-disadvantaged-students-higher-cigarette-age

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    DE has been going down hill for awhile now. Pretty much lost all of your freedom when they passed that all private sales had to go thru a FFL law.

You have Millers Guns (New Castle) to thank for helping that bill along.

Good new is (supposedly) they are on their last legs and about to close shop. While I generally don't like to see a small business fail, these guys deserve it.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    back in the day, i bought stuff there. but that was LONG AGO!!! even my first pistol.

thankfully, i won't be buying a gun during a clinton admin again. ;)

i was across the street at the dry cleaners a few months ago. Millers looked dead. not sure what the friday and saturday hours are, but empty looked good on them.

Good new is (supposedly) they are on their last legs and about to close shop. While I generally don't like to see a small business fail, these guys deserve it.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    back in the day, i bought stuff there. but that was LONG AGO!!! even my first pistol.

thankfully, i won't be buying a gun during a clinton admin again. ;)

i was across the street at the dry cleaners a few months ago. Millers looked dead. not sure what the friday and saturday hours are, but empty looked good on them.

There is a brand new BEAUTIFUL gun shop up the road, next to Hooters. One of the guys from Millers either started it or is running it (shorter grey haired dude).

Great shop from what I saw, super clean, organized..... not grumpy old men treating you like shit.....:sad20:

Matt C.

Jan 13, 2019

This.^
    If you ain't buying a 5000.00 sporting clays gun don't expect to get treated well
    Haven't stepped foot in there for years.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Matt C.

Jan 13, 2019
    There is a brand new BEAUTIFUL gun shop up the road, next to Hooters. One of the guys from Millers either started it or is running it (shorter grey haired dude).

Great shop from what I saw, super clean, organized..... not grumpy old men treating you like shit.....:sad20:
    First State Guns.
    Nice shop, nice folks.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    This.^
    If you ain't buying a 5000.00 sporting clays gun don't expect to get treated well
    Haven't stepped foot in there for years.

That.

Guys first post on a forum is shitting on a proprietor that deserves it. I haven't been there in years and am waiting to hear that they're completed closed up.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Yeah, that's the place. Guy from there (formerly with Millers) was a somewhat regular shooter up at Quinton in NJ, we used to see him there often with the same squad of guys.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    New Castle is the anus of the state. Sumbitches movin south dun ruined lower slower.

I was just discussing this yesterday with guy who's girlfriend lives in Middletown. The latest craze is people from NJ flooding the area, cheap property taxes, plenty of shopping and pretty nice public schools.

Matter of time before Delaware is like MD..... or worse. :tdown:

Beach Runner

Mar 20, 2018
    I wonder if they will propose a copy of the FSA of 2013 almost word for word like they did last year? It even included the 29 inch overall length requirement as I remember.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    We'll soon know. I don't plan on waiting to find out. Everything else that I want at the moment will be purchased prior to.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    They are already starting with "gun storage" BS and making you the criminal if it gets stolen.

I hope to start the legislative summary thread I do every year later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom