• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    My parents still get the sun paper. It makes for great cage lining for all 3 parrots after we read it.

You would be a lot wiser if you reverse the order.

Lloyd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2012
    FEMA Camp
    I stopped clicking on these types of articles in an attempt to deny them tje very thing that they seek.

I'm convinced the only ones that do clink on these articles are people that support the 2A rights.

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    The loss of direct human interaction eliminates the chance of discovering mutual understanding or common ground. Like the propaganda of previous generations, people are invited to see others as caricatures that represent only one viewpoint. No one, not even a person with whom I disagree, is that simple. Unfortunately, the level of argument can strike fear in those who are arguing, but that fear needs an injection of compassion. That's why it's so important to keep any firearms, even metaphorical ones, away from the scene, in order to allow for recognition of the "other" and the possibility of reconciliation.

This guy is brilliant. If I just try to discover mutual understanding with the guys strong arming me for my things after beating me up, we'll find reconciliation. It's so simple! /s

Some people have no basis in reality. The Sun will continue to receive no money from me...

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Counselor, was it the evil in Cain's heart or the rocks fault for being available? Well it can't be the rock, cause the story never says what he used. Because it wasn't necessary.
    Victimhood babble with no prescribed fix, unless we are to take from the article that we should seek the good counselor's services.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    My parents still get the sun paper. It makes for great cage lining for all 3 parrots after we read it.

I read about someone who placed the sun paper in the bird cage... The bird refuse to crap on it. When the bird was asked why... it simply replied... "redundant".

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    So......eager.....to engage.....must resist......creating......dummy........email.........aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....the stupid...........it hurts........

Seriously tho'. How do you drone on about this. There's zero connection in the op-ed. I mean...if the sun is paying for what I believe is dissonance, I will write about eating glue and how it leads to great art but not to picking the right eggs out of a chicken coup because I bought them at a store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom