• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I've been hearing $300 but that sounds stupid. What's a fair price per crate of Bularian surplus sold locally?

ETA: I should have been more clear, I'm selling not buying

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Doubt you'll find it in stock locally. If you do, won't be cheap. This is a terrible time to buy it. You're better off waiting a few months until the panic buyers and hoarders get burned out.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Doubt you'll find it in stock locally. If you do, won't be cheap. This is a terrible time to buy it. You're better off waiting a few months until the panic buyers and hoarders get burned out.

Primary elections are in full swing the first week of March ... if you think there is no panic coming when its apparant that Hillary is the Democratic nominee ... I won't feel sorry that you didn't buy ammo when you could.

$300 and up is probably what you are going to see on 54r for the next year or 13 months. I'll buy you a coke if you can find it every week next summer for less than $150 a can.

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Primary elections are in full swing the first week of March ... if you think there is no panic coming when its apparant that Hillary is the Democratic nominee ... I won't feel sorry that you didn't buy ammo when you could.

$300 and up is probably what you are going to see on 54r for the next year or 13 months. I'll buy you a coke if you can find it every week next summer for less than $150 a can.

Can't say I disagree with you. Won't surprise me. It's why I stocked up and then some a long time ago. I figure there *might* be a temporary lull in a few months. I stress *might*.

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    I've been hearing $300 but that sounds stupid. What's a fair price per crate of Bularian surplus sold locally?

ETA: I should have been more clear, I'm selling not buying

Let me know if you come up with a price. I would be interested. Plus would be an excuse to go to Dunkin Donuts.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon

For that price for surplus I'll reload it.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    54R surplus hasn't been avail online in quite a while. I'm well stocked but I've asked a couple of places I've ordered from before when they will see more. None know when it will come in again.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Cabelas was having a sale for while, .35 per round shipped non corrosive. But I got some stock up, so I didn't get them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      57.4 KB · Views: 567

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Cabelas was having a sale for while, .35 per round shipped non corrosive. But I got some stock up, so I didn't get them!

Careful. Might be a lot less corrosive but I've never seen spam can 7.62x54R that's truly non-corrosive.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Careful. Might be a lot less corrosive but I've never seen spam can 7.62x54R that's truly non-corrosive.

The .35 per round shipped by cabelas was the wolf silver bear non corrosive. The spam can like we all know are corrosive (it was $80-$100 shipped per spam can). I didn't pay a lot of money for my Mosin, clean it with ammonia, and lube it everytime I shot it. So far so good.

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    Where did all the spam go? I tought there was still millions of rounds to be imported?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom