• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Brain Frosh endorses ...

Frosh endorses Baker in his bid for Maryland governor

“Just look at what he did in Prince George’s County, and I think it tells you what he can do for the state,” Frosh said in a video released by the campaign. “When he took office, the county was struggling. Crime was up, foreclosures were at a record high, and the county was engulfed in a scandal. The county is now thriving. Unemployment is down, crime is way down. Rushern has the ability, the intelligence, and the experience to make Maryland a better state.”

Frosh’s endorsement follows that of U.S. Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), who announced his support of Baker (D) last month. The endorsements are expected to boost Baker’s name recognition across the state before the crowded June 26 primary and to help Baker solidify his profile in voter-rich Montgomery County.

And, poor Donna Edwards can't get a break ... or can she ?

Donna Edwards Was Supposed to Be a Senator. So, How'd She End up Running for County Executive?

Does anyone notice a pattern ... a collusion of sorts ? Gun-grabbers take care of their own, all the while rearranging deck chairs on the HMS Titanic, err ... HMS Maryland.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Leggett stated that the shortfall in revenues is “primarily driven” by a nearly 30 percent drop in income tax revenue due to taxpayers filing extensions on last year’s taxes.

And when that "revenue" is eventually paid, the county will claim a surplus and an excuse to increase spending by more than the current cuts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

This alone should sink Baker's gubernatorial bid ...

Public Middle School Terrorized by MS-13 is a “Ticking Time Bomb”

The school’s resource officer, from the Prince George’s Police Department, declined to comment about gang activity on the campus. Records obtained by the newspaper reveal that as of May 1, police were called to the school 74 times. One parent predicts that “there’s going to be a tragedy at that school.” A teacher said the administration’s attitude about gangs is “don’t ask, don’t talk about it.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Guest123

Latest threads

Top Bottom