• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Any difference between resuming an unfinished application I didn't think they kept, vs starting fresh ?

Why would they save somthing I didn't attempt to save ?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Nope, no difference, and any 77R you start, stays in the system for 6 months and then goes away.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Online, probably automatic save because MSP wants all the info they can eat.

But the password expires after a couple of weeks though

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Ha , I had to go back and get my original Verification Code. Even though I am using the same computer and browser that I created account and the purloined incomplete application.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    When you are going to log out from a partial application, you are presented with two buttons, one for "exit & save" , one for "log put" . They are lying ! No matter which you push, it is saved. If you wish to simply exit, go back and erase whatever you entered.

They didn't ask me for money ( credit card) , what's up with that.

I hate Maryland even more than I did a half hour ago.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    When you are going to log out from a partial application, you are presented with two buttons, one for "exit & save" , one for "log put" . They are lying ! No matter which you push, it is saved. If you wish to simply exit, go back and erase whatever you entered.

They didn't ask me for money ( credit card) , what's up with that.

I hate Maryland even more than I did a half hour ago.

They don't take your money until you actually utilise the application (i.e. have your handgun picked out and say to the dealer, "in a week, I want this to be mine, please." ).

I wish it could be paid up front (from my computer) rather than have my cc info inputed into an unknown computer...but :shrug:

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Might want to make two. Someone might be considering offloading that S&W long action we talked about.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    They don't take your money until you actually utilise the application (i.e. have your handgun picked out and say to the dealer, "in a week, I want this to be mine, please." ).

I wish it could be paid up front (from my computer) rather than have my cc info inputed into an unknown computer...but :shrug:

Some dealers will pay the fee on their credit card, and then add the $10 to your bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom