• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tenhoff

Sep 14, 2012
    Does anyone know who in the MD has AK74 rifles? I believe engage in rockville has the arsenal series rifles, is there anyone else who has ak74s? I'm preferably looking for a century m74 in the southern end of md.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Does anyone know who in the MD has AK74 rifles? I believe engage in rockville has the arsenal series rifles, is there anyone else who has ak74s? I'm preferably looking for a century m74 in the southern end of md.

Why are you looking for the century m-74 ? They have barrel issues and are the only 74 that I have seen a video of one exploding. Buy a arsenal or quilts parts kit build

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I believe all Ak style rifles in any caliber but 7.62x39 should be legal but right now . The 104ur, 104fr,m-74, 106 all models and soon a nodak model I believe

judah7

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 18, 2017
    I would love a 5.45 cartridge in the AR platform..... I really do prefer the magwell of the AR honestly but I will settle for the AK and get used to it as long as I can own a rifle in this caliber.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I would love a 5.45 cartridge in the AR platform..... I really do prefer the magwell of the AR honestly but I will settle for the AK and get used to it as long as I can own a rifle in this caliber.

Not hard to get. I have a S&W 5.45 upper that I need to build into a rifle since it wont offend the MSP gods.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Correct no need to give up a pre FSA lower (Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer but this seems to be the consensus) for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom