• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Magazines for that shotgun are essentially unavailable. I would not buy one until there was a verifiable source of 5-10rd magazines for it.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Jesus, now I am curious. $140...even if you include transfer prices that is ridiculous. I mean if it basically doesn't function, no go, but even if it hiccups every once in awhile, at least if it isn't dangerous...Jesus.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Aside from the fact that Centerfire wont ship almost anything to MD, there are other distributors offering this gun.

Price doesn't scare me, there are a lot of imported guns that are cheap that are made well from a functional perspective. Sure no 590A1 but good enough for racking and blasting. The RIA M5 is a classing example, about $190 gets you a great hard matte chrome gun.

For some reason I like the look of these I hardwood. If mags become readily available bonus. Its got a chrome lined barrel too for what that's worth in a shotty. In a jam I am more likely to trust my Chad built Saiga but this could be a nice truck gun. The note about breaking in on high brass concerns me but not unusual for even a high buck semi.

Id say get one and give us a review.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Just another shitty shotgun that gets renamed everytime they bring it in
    It doesn't even get renamed. It's always the SAS12. I think people here are overlooking the magazine situation... the two mags you get with the rifle are currently all the mags you're going to have, because no one is selling any others. I'm a big fan of mag-fed shotguns, but a pair of 3rd mags isn't going to get you far.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    Think I'm going to pull the trigger on one of these. Will Centerfire ship to an out of state FFL? I'm doing some traveling and can just pick it up at another FFL.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom