• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

Democrats know their base overwhelms the entire state in their favor.

This is all just pissing in the wind.

You're never going to get rid of frosh, Miller or any other Marxist maggot in Maryland.

Could it be that the great unwashed in the PRofMD have just become complacent from that same feeling of hopelessness. Then it's time to change tactics.

What we have found is that public shaming has had an effect, especially when it's in-their-face and on their home turf. When Frosh had to make the walk of shame from the parking garage to the State House, he tried his damnedest to maintain a smarmy grin which turned into a grimace when no one would shake his hand. And I'm sure that more than one of his Birkenstock-wearin', Ben&Jerry's-eatin' supporters at the ice cream social asked him why we were protesting.

It's no longer politics, it's personal ... Alinsky-style.

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

He was speechless ... His cat-in-the-hat buddy did all of his taking as he hugged another mindless supporter.

Last edited:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The Emoluments clause has more to do with accepting titles of Nobility or gifts of value. I don't see anything in there about business arrangements. A foreign government paying a fair market price for services rendered is NOT a gift.

The law of unintended consequences: If this lawsuit is somehow successful, no business man who has ever accepted a dime from a foreign government for any good or service will be able to run for office. :thumbsup:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The Emoluments clause has more to do with accepting titles of Nobility or gifts of value. I don't see anything in there about business arrangements. A foreign government paying a fair market price for services rendered is NOT a gift.

The law of unintended consequences: If this lawsuit is somehow successful, no business man who has ever accepted a dime from a foreign government for any good or service will be able to run for office. :thumbsup:

Don't fall for the 'legalese' trap. The lawsuit isn't about the emoluments clause, despite Frosh's pronouncements. It's about delegitimizing Trump in the media and thus the eye's of the great unwashed.

Alinsky Rule #12 (or #13 in some publications)

It will be shot down at SCOTUS (the 'progressive' 4th Circuit won't), but by that time the damage will have been done. If the slow wheels of justice are followed, Frosh and his progressive sycophants win ... it's their ONLY play. A SCOTUS win for We The People would be anti-climatic.

We need to turn Alinsky's rules against him and watch him squirm (See my previous post)

Attachments

• Frosh.jpg
      Frosh.jpg
      83.8 KB · Views: 156

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Oh, I know. Frosh isn't stupid, he's just an ideologue whose ideology is incongruous with the Constitution. Problem is, he has to abide by the Constitution so he does all he can to twist the true intent. He counts on the public being ignorant and taking his word for it, or being sympathetic to his goals.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Oh, I know. Frosh isn't stupid, he's just an ideologue whose ideology is incongruous with the Constitution. Problem is, he has to abide by the Constitution so he does all he can to twist the true intent. He counts on the public being ignorant and taking his word for it, or being sympathetic to his goals.

Thinking back to earlier Patriot Picket days, wasn't it curious that Frosh sent Spinny Vinny to buy our sign ? Frosh wants to stay above the fray and sent his public mouthpiece to run interference for him on gun-control.

Frosh doesn't want to be perceived as a partisan, progressive ideologue, and this encounter was an early indication. Control the narrative and the visuals.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Out of state money isn't going to save us. Get involved locally. There are at least six active Republican clubs in Baltimore County alone. They are all working to raise funds to support both local and statewide candidates.

Are they all arguing among themselves and working against each other, in the finest of Republican traditions?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Out of state money isn't going to save us. Get involved locally. There are at least six active Republican clubs in Baltimore County alone. They are all working to raise funds to support both local and statewide candidates.

Find a club near you and get busy.

Money is money. One person can do only so much locally, especially without $$. Just look at all the havoc Bloomberg is causing with his money bombs.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

And EVERY govt. official appointed during the -0- administration who accepted and declared a foreign gift (as well as Congresscritters) will be liable/prosecutable as well.

Shoe = other foot.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Don't fall for the 'legalese' trap. The lawsuit isn't about the emoluments clause, despite Frosh's pronouncements. It's about delegitimizing Trump in the media and thus the eye's of the great unwashed.

It will be shot down at SCOTUS (the 'progressive' 4th Circuit won't), but by that time the damage will have been done. If the slow wheels of justice are followed, Frosh and his progressive sycophants win ... it's their ONLY play. A SCOTUS win for We The People would be anti-climatic.

We need to turn Alinsky's rules against him and watch him squirm (See my previous post)

We need to spread "little things" like this

far and wide to have any real effect.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    Alinksy's "rules" aren't things or thingies. They're observations on how a group acts in the acquisition and exercise of power. The operative word here is ACTS. We're pretty robust in the opining department but kinda' thin in the doing department. (Apologies to PP) When we ramp up our action we can count of precipitating reactions. And, as the "old man" said with great regularity, "The action is in the reaction."

Let's get busy!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    And EVERY govt. official appointed during the -0- administration who accepted and declared a foreign gift (as well as Congresscritters) will be liable/prosecutable as well.

Shoe = other foot.

Kind of like when Harry Reid thought it was a good idea to confirm judges with a simple majority. Oops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom