• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Needing some referrals for someone that does asphalt driveway. I'm needing some repairs and widening.

The first problem is that I have some two sunken areas where my F150 parks. I now have standing water during the rain and winter ice.

The second problem is I have two car driveway that narrows to 1 1/2 to get out onto the road. So when it rains or snows I end up always driving over the grass and get really bad in the winters. I want to widen the problem area by a foot and tapered back.

If I can I also may like to widen the concert part of my driveway by a foot. So, if you know someone who does both that will be great.

I don't think this is a large work but who knows I like to get some referrals and get some possible quotes.

Anyone from MDS have any experience or know someone?

Last edited:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    www.dopaving.com

used these guy last year to do my driveway and recommended him to 2 other people who used his services. We were all VERY satisfied with the good price and excellent work!

salopez

Apr 11, 2011
    Mt airy Md
    I do, but perry hall is a bit of a hike. I don't think i could be competitive. feel free to message me if you want a free consultant...

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Call Russ at Titan Seal Coating -- 410-340-5294

Tell him that his softball teammate from Alabama referred you!

Thanks, I've got 4 homeowners who are wanting their asphalt repaired or widen and HOA wants quotes to do some concrete sidewalk repairs. I'm sure I can also get folks who want to tar their driveways since it's been asked.

I needed one more quote since I couldn't seemed to get one of the referrals to even call me back. I'll give him a call this Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom