Welcome My Patriot Friends! I Would Love If You all Could Read my Bio and My Ideas

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EasternShooter

2nd Amendment Enthusiast
    Dec 30, 2012
    Salisbury
    Current Life Story- BIO(If you dont want to read all my bio info, more forum apropriate info is listed about halfway through the post)
    Hi guys, I am a 25 yo guy I live in Salisbury, Md/Ocean City also,

Stats
    -I am 25
    Fiscally conservative, mostly socially liberal (slightly Lib.)
    I am White Male, the new Minority in the U.S.A
    -I Have been studying our laws and esp. the Constitution and the gun laws and have seen the brainwashing that the public is faced with by the gov't and mass media.
    - I find it strange that there is no mandatory "Know Your Legal Rights As A Citizen of the USA" courses offered in any or most School Curriculum.
    -I am led to believe that the Gov't and Media have no need to train their sheep i n the ways of their rights and their rights within the law, only in brainwashing them, feeding them with fear, and leading them to consume..

This all combined with the fact that the economic collapse may be soon coming and I want to be prepared and protected for anything.
    I Was virulently anti gun anything until I realized that I do not want to look back in 10 years and wish that I had taken a diferent action, and be left naked. Thanks for reading a young american man's perspective on this whole gun ordeal.

Few gun facts bout me: I have never bought any gun in my life. I loathed them and the dangers they presented. Ive fired maybe 4. I think its time before it's too late to purchase a gun or two for SD and hunting applications. I am definitely Leaning towards a shotgun, the Remington 870 Express--Its in Walmart for only 270 bucks, but may buy a carbine after that purchase. Ive heard alot of CONS about pistols, although I'd like one at some point, hey are too pricey, and not good HD guns.Harder to be accurate, etc..

Possible Upcoming Gun Buy List:
    *Remington 870 FOR SURE (Whats best model? the 870 express Tactical, Express, MCS 870, or 870 Express Tactical Magnum?)
    -Mosin Nagant
    FN SCAR H
    FN Herstal Five-SeveN
    -AR 15 of some sort
    -Ruger Mini-14
    -M4A3 LWRC

And last but not least, a week ago, i become a NRA life member. But on my plan, I took the option of paying the payment plan of 35 a month until it gets to a 1,000, but i've heard of a discount if you get a lifetime NRA member to sponsor you. I am a 4.0gpa college student with many bills, and I would pay the 1000 immediately if I had it, but paying $300 seems alot better for my situation. Anyone around here can help me out with sponsoring me so I can get the 700 discount would be a savior.

Last edited:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I miss the days of the "My name is Doug, I live in Glen Burnie with my wife and kids....I'm a machinist and I am forty-six. I have a Remington 870 and a Glock 17" introductions.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Is this a MDS intro or a Dr Phil episode?

I'm stuck between "That's a shame" and full case of "DILLIGAF" considering all of the other worries and concerns facing us today.

I guess that opening of "Welcome My Patriot Friends" and TMI just pisses on my roses.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I'm still a little confused about how you went from loathing to wanting to own a firearm.

It sounds like you want one just because they may be taken away but to me if I loath something seeing it go bye bye is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom