• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viper21773

Jan 17, 2009
    Hagerstown
    "Case" as in 500 ct? That would be $2.49 bx. I've never bought a box of shotshells for less than $4.50. I've read that a case used to be 500 and a flat was 250, but that was some time ago. The Estates work fine out of my M3K,
    but I have to use STS's out of my SXS, so $4.99 bx is a deal to me

Did I misread it when you first posted? On Friday, I specifically recall looking for rounds per case and it wasn't in the ad. I looked again after you posted SOLD OUT and it stood out like a sore thumb.
    I was always taught a case of shells is 20 boxes and a flat is 10 boxes. Hell, companies are now selling 12 beers as a case, so I should be more observant.
    Thank God I didn't buy more "cases". I thought I was getting a steal and almost went with a 10 year supply of shells.

Viper21773

Jan 17, 2009
    Hagerstown
    Yeah, it said 250 ct on Friday. I check case/flat round count because I was "taken" buying a case/flat one time that was (10) 20 rd boxes. Didn't notice until Trap night

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Sure, but hop over to some place like raise.com and buy a discounted gift card 10-15% off and you’d be talking $4.50 or so a box, including tax and free shipping. Not like earth shattering, but prettt damn good.

Academy has estate on clearance sale for $3.50 a box a couple of weeks ago. But when you tried to add it to your cart it gave you a website error and then after a day it dissapeared. THAT I was sad about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom