• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr Oni

Military history nut
    Dec 11, 2010
    Brooklyn md.
    saw a few of both. I didnt see any that were in a condition where I wanted to purchase them. (I'mm actually looking for an M44)

I don't know if your worried about condition but i got what looked like it was a beat up m44 a few years back and it turned out to be a chinese type 53 and it is awesome to shoot.

chino101

Jan 12, 2011
    Very nice, I might have to stop buy to check them out. What is the price range on these?

Beautiful selection of Swiss rifles two stops down from MSI at MMB Imports (come visit us both!) ...
    52a94c9f8c99abe5a89828c616544b10.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mr Oni

Military history nut
    Dec 11, 2010
    Brooklyn md.
    Was pretty disapointed at the prices of the military rifles there those swiss ones were way overpriced. The few mosins I saw were not in the same condition as the crate Mosins I have. I almost bought a Martini Enfield but I went home and checked and yep it was a Khyber pass copy. In the End i just some 22lr and some Mas ammo.

chino101

Jan 12, 2011
    Do you recall what the prices where on the Swiss rifles?

Was pretty disapointed at the prices of the military rifles there those swiss ones were way overpriced. The few mosins I saw were not in the same condition as the crate Mosins I have. I almost bought a Martini Enfield but I went home and checked and yep it was a Khyber pass copy. In the End i just some 22lr and some Mas ammo.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    K31’s were around $525-650 for Beech or Walnut stocks. $700-900 for ones with matching bayonets and soldiers tags. K11’s were around $400+.

WOW!!!
    I let a extremely nice Walnut sock K31 go for $320 last year just to make room in the safe. Should have researched more. Only paid $199 for it years ago. It had the tag, but no bayonet.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    K31’s were around $525-650 for Beech or Walnut stocks. $700-900 for ones with matching bayonets and soldiers tags. K11’s were around $400+.

Back a few days ago, read on this forum a member posted stop by his table and check out his Swiss rifles. Is this the table you are referencing?

Will search for the post.

EDIT: it is post # 21 in this thread

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Back a few days ago, read on this forum a member posted stop by his table and check out his Swiss rifles. Is this the table you are referencing?

Will search for the post.

EDIT: it is post # 21 in this thread

Yes. It was the table I was working at. Not my personal rifles though. They’re going for the same amount or higher on Gunbroker. Unfortunately K31’s aren’t the $199-$350 rifles they were a couple years ago. Supplies in Switzerland have dwindled and the costs are going up due to it.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    A friend of mine asked me to hit the show with him. I usually skip it but I'm glad I went this time. The folks selling the Swiss rifles were fun to talk to and I picked up an old sealed 2000 round crate of old Norinco 9mm for 15 cents per. Yes, the Swiss rifles are going up but did anyone expect any different. I talked to Mr. Simpson at the Max show just past and he said they have almost completely dried up. There is simply nothing left in Switzerland. The folks at MMB told me I could probably get $5000 for my ZFK55 now. I was amazed but it doesn't surprise me. Anyone who wants but waits to buy ANYTHING Swiss will only pay more later. That should be a no-brainer.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    A friend of mine asked me to hit the show with him. I usually skip it but I'm glad I went this time. The folks selling the Swiss rifles were fun to talk to and I picked up an old sealed 2000 round crate of old Norinco 9mm for 15 cents per. Yes, the Swiss rifles are going up but did anyone expect any different. I talked to Mr. Simpson at the Max show just past and he said they have almost completely dried up. There is simply nothing left in Switzerland. The folks at MMB told me I could probably get $5000 for my ZFK55 now. I was amazed but it doesn't surprise me. Anyone who wants but waits to buy ANYTHING Swiss will only pay more later. That should be a no-brainer.

Darn, I must’ve missed you when I was walking around the show and not standing behind the table. I always enjoy reading your posts, it would have been nice to put a face to the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom