• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • notfast

Sep 3, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    Any local shops sell Pelican/SKB cases? Trying to test fit stuff prior to buying. Looking for something in the 1400/1500 Pelican size.

Figure I can probably find something at York/Chantilly show if I wanted to make the drive.

Thanks

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Ask in the A1 uniform sub section or Call Greg on Tuesday. They bought a ton of ones that are similar in size to the 1300. They are red and I am not sure what they were previously used for but I know you’ll get a decent price. They have the valves and everything.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Any local shops sell Pelican/SKB cases? Trying to test fit stuff prior to buying. Looking for something in the 1400/1500 Pelican size.

Figure I can probably find something at York/Chantilly show if I wanted to make the drive.

Thanks
    Dicks and Bass Pro sell Pelican, though if “test fitting” as you call it involves bringing your guns insidethe store and trying them out in their cases I doubt they’d allow you to do that. A LGS may be your best bet for that.

Adenosine

Sep 20, 2016
    While I respect your desire to buy local, just buy whatever sizes you're interested in on Amazon and take the ones you don't want back to the return center in College Park. Yes, it's a bit of a hike for you, but you can screw around with them in the privacy of your home for as long as you want and you can compare very effectively; by the time you find a shop that actually has them in stock, you'll probably be driving just as far anyway.

(Can you tell I've had this problem recently?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom