• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    anyone have any rcbs used to sell ? I have a list of 3 9MM luger,380 auto,6.5 Carcano, This is my wish list can't buy them all at once but thought create a list to work on pm with what you have and we'll go from their Thank You PS I'm not a rich man

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Text it to me, and I'll keep an eye @ Fredrick .

Is that NEW RCBS , or also used/ vintage ? Do you really mean Big Green only ? Or are you open to used/ vintage Lyman or Redding ?

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    I have a spare RCBS 38/357 carbide set, but no longer have the spare 45 colt set. Unfortunately, when I sold the 45 colt die set to a MDS-er, I shipped it off and never got paid.

Local gun shows are a good place to look for die sets. It will be hit or miss for what you find, but when you find a used set it will typically be $20-$25.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I have a spare RCBS 38/357 carbide set, but no longer have the spare 45 colt set. Unfortunately, when I sold the 45 colt die set to a MDS-er, I shipped it off and never got paid.

Local gun shows are a good place to look for die sets. It will be hit or miss for what you find, but when you find a used set it will typically be $20-$25.
    nice guy :sad20: they ruin it for us the honest. Yes I'm going to try the Richmond Va show tomorrow. already have the 38/357 but thank you.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Text it to me, and I'll keep an eye @ Fredrick .

Is that NEW RCBS , or also used/ vintage ? Do you really mean Big Green only ? Or are you open to used/ vintage Lyman or Redding ?

used or vintage and working dont mind using a wire brush and Kroil for a little bit rust I can always upgrade as you know pretty much getting my feet wet low budget doesn't have to be big green . Text inbound shortly Thank you

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Unless you have a specific RCBS fetish , back in the Golden Age Layman was direct competitor, and considered equivalent with big green .

Redding and Pacific not as numerous , but if anything considered a hair better quality.

( In this case , Golden Age dies & etc are defined as using the 7/8in diameter, insteady of the earlier proprietary size dies .)

CombatAK

Hooligan #12
    Sep 1, 2015
    Cresaptown
    I am in the market for a few myself, I will add your list to my "watch list" and see what I can shake out of the trees.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Unless you have a specific RCBS fetish , back in the Golden Age Layman was direct competitor, and considered equivalent with big green .

Redding and Pacific not as numerous , but if anything considered a hair better quality.

( In this case , Golden Age dies & etc are defined as using the 7/8in diameter, insteady of the earlier proprietary size dies .)

any of them will work yes Layman being the 2nd choice or first which ever

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    shake the trees or sage brush over at Castboolits see what comes
    out, those guys always have something or know some one got a
    few MEC's grabbers, P&W's, etc from there over the years.
    or check out MEWE "everything reloading" group always dies
    there.

-Rock

coopdog373

Feb 13, 2009
    herndon
    HI Friends I have some .270 Sierra 150gr bullets and in the classified I have a .270win .264 winmag with brass and .357 with 50 rounds of ammo if you are interested in a creative trade let me know...

730waters

Apr 20, 2013
    Rising Sun, Md
    Hello,

Send me your list. I have about 100 sets of dies, but not all of them are RCBS. I inherited a lot of reloading equipment from an older gentlemen that had sever medical issues and sold me everything. I load for about 40 different calibers for my self and friends, but have a lot of sets of dies that I will never use. What area are you in ?

Seabee

Old Timer
    Oct 9, 2011
    Left marylandistan to NC

I remember when you could buy brand new rcbs dies for $20 and a pound of powder was $10 and some $9

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom