• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    I've got an install there next week.
    Crime stats don't look great. Anyone have any intel on the area?
    I obviously cannot carry.
    That reminds me, I better check for ammo and empty casings before I go into the District of Corruption.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    your not working in a terrible block however a few blocks away is the auto zone and 7-11 which is tough and although it won't look to bad the 400-600 blocks of Mississippi are legit. Keep your tools locked.

Lots of PCP/Heroin at the auto zone.

IJM

Ultimate Member
    Apr 7, 2012
    District of Columbia
    your not working in a terrible block however a few blocks away is the auto zone and 7-11 which is tough and although it won't look to bad the 400-600 blocks of Mississippi are legit. Keep your tools locked.

Lots of PCP/Heroin at the auto zone.

This is good advice. I'd be more worried about getting my stuff stolen than getting myself hurt.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Thanks guys. That was about what I expected. My truck has an enclosed locking windowless shell keeps prying eyes out.:thumbsup:
    Strangely, I just got another job in NW DC. I rarely get them in DC, now two in one day.

Hakuna Matata

May 14, 2014
    what are you installing? I would definitely keep my eyes on my truck. Take a helper with you for the day and have him take frequent trips out to the truck, especially if there are crackheads anywhere in the area. The young drug dealer, robber, killer types generally don't care about contractors and usually are out and about later in the day. But the crackheads are watching your truck closely and will steal your entire truck just to get the tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom