• ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Probably best to pick another model...
    https://vimeo.com/266935247

WARNING: This video contains offensive sounds of gum chewing resulting from the extreme saliva production induced by Extra gum. Every effort was made to identify which flavor produced the least amount of saliva before recording this demonstration. Nevertheless, since foil-wrapped chewing gum was an integral component of this demonstration, and given that Extra was the only brand of gum readily available at the time, and also considering that it was imperative that the gum used in this demonstration be real gum and not a simulation, which would have brought into question the validity of my findings, I was required to mar what might have otherwise been a relatively inoffensive demonstration with noises that some may find objectionable.

California DOJ Approved

The SpeedVault Biometric has been on the market for approximately 10 years. Going by the number of reviews on Amazon, this is the most popular handgun safe GunVault sells. Going by the number of look-alikes marketed by Chinese manufacturers on Alibaba, this is also the most knocked-off safe GunVault sells. To learn more about Chinese-made handgun safes, please visit handgunsaferesearch.com.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I'm thinking that hiding my piece under an old rag near some stinky work boots may be far more effective.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Definitely an oversight by the manufacturer, but could easily be fixed by adding an L shaped piece of plastic that blocks the gap and has holes where the existing screws mount the circuit board.

Remove screws, put plastic in place, replace screws.

A bead of silicone caulk across that gap from side to side might do the trick too, although that might be defeated by a more solid conductive shim like a piece of aluminum.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Attachments

• tmp_3513-41iPZR2pAiL._AC_SY400_-172623790.jpg
      tmp_3513-41iPZR2pAiL._AC_SY400_-172623790.jpg
      14.7 KB · Views: 501

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    WOW. That's embarrassing for the manufacturer. I wonder how long this safe has been on the market?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom