• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    What I've been through in the past 18 months (this included) I have no doubt I'm being looked after for a reason. I was joking with my mom not too long ago that it must be a real doozy I'm being saved for
    Your mom? You live at home?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    That's a VERY odd comment.

If by "at home" you mean my parent's house, no I do not. Not that there would be anything wrong with that.

But I do love my mother and take the time to talk to her often.
    I know lol. Just made me think about living at home for some reason. Lol
    I guess the "home"defense chat with the mom comment.

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    You imagined a loud BANG followed by his Mother beating his ass, didn't you?
    ;)

LOL I just kind of crossed I think Judah7? home defense rifle comment from another thread with the Mom one here.

Don't mind me. :innocent0

Carry on with our regularly scheduled thread.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Sounds like it wasn't a accident. More like negligence. Glad your ok but you need to seriously think about your actions.

This. Glad you are okay and sounds like you learned a lesson. Only time I've ever had live ammo chambered at home was one time I heard a serious bump in the night and another when I was having a mag/loading issue and I knew it was going to be a long time before I got to a range. So I went to my basement outdoor staircase, threw a bag of sand on the concrete steps, put on eyes and ears and chambered a round a few times from the mag. Dummy rounds weren't quite doing it with the mag, but live rounds were loading properly.

Otherwise the only time I've "loaded" live rounds in my house were in to magazines and those mags have never been inserted in a gun (except that one bump in the night instance).

Actually I lied, there was a coon at the neighbor's that he called me over for. I did load some 22 quiets in my 10/22 and put it on safe. I didn't actually chamber a round before stepping out the door however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom