• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    When I first heard of this, I knew Joseph Goebbels would have been proud. I was thinking some group planned this - maybe even Obama himself...

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    When I first heard of this, I knew Joseph Goebbels would have been proud. I was thinking some group planned this - maybe even Obama himself...

I thought that it was setup from the first time I saw it, figured that Obummer and the pope were both in on it. Otherwise I don't think the SS would let the kid come that close, the dark side has used children as a bomb delivery system for years.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I thought that it was setup from the first time I saw it, figured that Obummer and the pope were both in on it. Otherwise I don't think the SS would let the kid come that close, the dark side has used children as a bomb delivery system for years.

I doubt they were 'in on it'.

The Pope's security detail will select children to take to him. It looks like this group managed to set things up 'just so', and get her inside the ropes.

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    I doubt they were 'in on it'.

The Pope's security detail will select children to take to him. It looks like this group managed to set things up 'just so', and get her inside the ropes.

I wonder how many children were standing by ready with copies of same letter?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    What if the little girl and her belongings were booby trapped.

The Black Clad Bacon Haters wouldn't think twice about using a small child as a delivery system.

SS scooped her up with no thought to the possibility.

Are folks searched before attending events like this?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I wonder how many children were standing by ready with copies of same letter?

That's exactly what crossed my mind.

The anti's and other groups probably had a few with their messages, too.

Exploiters of children. For the children.

Mr H

Banana'd

The Black Clad Bacon Haters wouldn't think twice about using a small child as a delivery system.

For many of the events, yes... you would be at least wanded.

SS isn't directly handling his security... the suits you see are mostly Vatican Police and Swiss Guard.

I am positive that BCBH, Inc. are taking notes.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

Perfect incubator and delivery system for a bio weapon

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD

Soon the ole turd will be back home where he belongs. Hopefully, the freekin church will be bankrupt when all the "little boy" lawsuits are settled. That church is a fraud. Years ago the priest in Indiana, PA kept my relatives from being buried in their cemetery because my grandparents had not met their financial obligation.

Fuc THEM! I was raised United Presby as a result.

Lew--Ranger63

PS: Saw way too many Undocumenteds at the pope's parades and gatherings. Yeah, all we need is a few more sanctuary states...look at PG and Monkey counties if you want to see where Maryland is headed.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Soon the ole turd will be back home where he belongs. Hopefully, the freekin church will be bankrupt when all the "little boy" lawsuits are settled. That church is a fraud. Years ago the priest in Indiana, PA kept my relatives from being buried in their cemetery because my grandparents had not met their financial obligation.

Fuc THEM! I was raised United Presby as a result.

Lew--Ranger63

Good to see you're not carrying around any old grudges or resentment, that stuff is like poison for your soul. Just keep spreading the love. :)

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Breitbart chimes in ...

Girl Who Approached Pope Was Trained by Radical Group

The Full Rights for Immigrants Coalition, which is partly comprised of members of the Hermandad Mexicana Transnacional, initiated a similar action last year, training 10-year-old Jersey Vargas to meet Francis in Rome, where she asked him to pressure Barack Obama to release her illegal immigrant father from a Louisiana detention center.

Juan Jose Gutierrez of the Full Rights for Immigrants Coalition was once accused of “trying to get votes for the Democratic Party” by Ron Gochez, of the Southern California Immigration Coalition, who felt Gutierrez was not radical enough.
    Before it was news ...

YouTube video posted by Ron Gochez for City Council, District 9
    Coverage from KTLA 5 May 1, 2011. "Juan Jose Gutierrez, a true vendido (English translation: Sellout), opportunist and self-proclaimed community "leader."

"I've been called every name on the books from extremist, radical, Marxist, Communist, ah ... a DemocRAT" :lol2:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    There could be more to this than meets the eye.

PowerLineBlog.com -
    The Mystery of Pope Francis: Was There a Vatican Coup?

Further serious concerns are being raised about Cardinal Godfried Danneels, one of the papal delegates chosen to attend the upcoming Ordinary Synod on the Family, after the archbishop emeritus of Brussels confessed this week to being part of a radical “mafia” reformist group opposed to Benedict XVI. . .

At the launch of the book in Brussels this week, the cardinal said he was part of a secret club of cardinals opposed to Pope Benedict XVI.

He called it a “mafia” club that bore the name of St. Gallen. The group wanted a drastic reform of the Church, to make it “much more modern”, and for Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio (Pope Francis) to head it. The group, which also comprised Cardinal Walter Kasper and the late Jesuit Cardinal Carlo Maria Martini, has been documented in Austen Ivereigh’s biography of Pope Francis, The Great Reformer.

Could have Juan Jose Gutierrez planted the little girl in support of the Pope's radical “mafia” reformist group for the U.S. and world media to run with ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom