• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This thread title is accurate once again: “Patriot Picket @ RED HEN Tomorrow!”

We depart in 24 hours.

Anyone else for a road trip through beautiful Blue Ridge country on what looks to be a beautiful day?

Gonna be epic!

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Prayers up for a safe and enjoyable presence at the Poule Rouge tomorrow. I imagine both sides will be there in greater numbers than last week, but hopefully it'll be a bit cooler for you tomorrow. :party29:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Our "missions" are routinely out of reach for our Western MD Patriots, but TOMORROW IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

Veteran Patriot Picket participant Not_An_Outlaw is starting his trip to Lexington tomorrow from Cumberland MD at noon and has plenty of seats in his vehicle. Multiple rows of seats so you could have your own row to stretch out.

Again, we will be meet-up at the Red Hen around 4pm and be there through the dinner hour to maximum effect--again, with multiple TV stations expected to broadcast live shots from 6pm to 7pm. We are bringing iced-down coolers with water bottles and Gatorade, plus snacks, and we will order local carryout at dinnertime so we can stay on station, so just BRING YOUR ENERGY.

We have a crew of Lexington Locals amped up to join us and help us hold the dozen signs that we have ready for this event. We will also being flying the FLAG to underscore the points were are making about BALLOT BOXES VS. HARASSMENT/MOBS.

We will let our signs do all the talking, but of course we expect the Leftist Debate Club to erupt, but we love that too because that is a win for us.

I will say it again: this will be one for the history books. It is just an awesome irony that a town called Lexington is our stage for this.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Prayers up for a safe and enjoyable presence at the Poule Rouge tomorrow. I imagine both sides will be there in greater numbers than last week, but hopefully it'll be a bit cooler for you tomorrow. :party29:

Thanks, Ed!

You did an unbelievably great job with us on Saturday in Lexington and contributed mightily to the report--posted by Norton from Lexington-- that our gathering was seen as very polite and civil. Winning!

I checked the weather and it will stay in the 80s, with the temps cooling off at the time we are there. Perfect weather for Patriots!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We have about a dozen fairly confrontational Red Hen/Maxine signs ready to go for Lexington tomorrow, but we are throwing in one more that we are sure will be catnip to the media covering this “restaurant re-opening” tomorrow...

Attachments

• A1FA68C7-551C-40EF-A615-1ECB66AFB622.jpg
      A1FA68C7-551C-40EF-A615-1ECB66AFB622.jpg
      65.9 KB · Views: 495

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    This is what happens when crazy liberal rants like those from Maxine Waters and intolerant behavior from the "tolerant" left like those from the Red Hen go unanswered.

The guy was ID'd and fired from his job.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Quiet in downtown Lexington, but there is a serious hottie in a green dress with a news camera in front of the restaurant at 115 pm today.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Even Norton is plagued by duplicate posts?

No way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It showed up twice in Tapatalk anyway

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We are an hour out from Lexington on the way to meet up with our Patriot Picket Facebook followers and the Lexington locals that stood with us last Saturday.

Twitter cultural warrior Jack Posobiec just bumped us a few minutes ago to his 335,000 followers and the response is 131 retweets and more than 400 likes in just the past few minutes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1014930363246923777

On top of that we have Norton doing advance reconnaissance for us… Winning!

Stoveman is leading the Sig OC Parade today while I am Glockin’—both of us with our PP Kydex holsters for unit cohesion.

Attachments

• 2C7269F2-881E-446E-8FE7-7B69A4000FA9.jpg
      2C7269F2-881E-446E-8FE7-7B69A4000FA9.jpg
      58 KB · Views: 331
    • F8388210-E691-49F6-B30B-02C84E27D7A0.jpg
      F8388210-E691-49F6-B30B-02C84E27D7A0.jpg
      147.8 KB · Views: 342

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members